Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warning: Scammer rampage

Why are people so against this? The Morrigan forums rarely get used, and you guys are complaining because Kitty is trying to help new players. If it’s “spam” then report it, and let the moderators deal with it. Don’t go posting because you think he’s in the wrong for helping.
Do u really ask ?!
write me what is it?
|
|
\/

First of all you need to be able to help
Essentially what you said earlier was to search and necro an old post, be my guest and do that yourself you clearly don't know the forums. Go on, try it out.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

2. Forum Rules
oh really? you should do what you wrote about yourself ;)
Before posting a topic, please search the forums. It is possible that your query or issue has already been solved in another topic.
Do not spam the forums. This includes posting the same topic across multiple forums, posting multiple threads on the same or recently raised issue, or posting topics which are not coherent.
I think a lot of people would agree with you, but you're going about it in a really obnoxious and jumped up way.
Eye for an eye, if this Mexican wants to step it up a notch of course I'm gonna make the wall higher.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Eye for an eye, if this Mexican wants to step it up a notch of course I'm gonna make the wall higher.
Hes not worth it lol. Entertain a clown and you become a part of the circus.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

This thread has gone off its rather pleasant beginnings.

Thread locked.

I'm posting Kittys OP again, it has merit and was beneficial to newer players:

Recently there has been a bunch of lvl 1 scammers who impersonate mains asking to "borrow" lux. Some people have actually been scammed by them, so I would like to take this time to remind everyone to always check the level of whomever you are trading to make sure they are not a low level impersonator. Just please be careful about your trades... every successful scam encourages them to scam even more. It always breaks my heart when someone loses their items to a scammer.

I also stall out my conversations with them and waste their time in an attempt to discourage them from continueing to scam other people and I encourage you all to do the same as well.