Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chicken vs Spider

I have a level 181 ranger and I’m interested in your thoughts as to which pet is better for leveling. The added dps from a spider is very nice and most endgame rangers I see are using it, however I was thinking that a chicken could eliminate the need for lightheal and give me more points to spend so I can max sharpen weapons and steady aim instead of having to pick one or the other. Does anyone use the chicken?? What kind of regain can you expect from it once ability is maxed? Is it a viable pet option for an endgame ranger?

Thanks for your time!
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

Re: Chicken vs Spider

For levelling it certainly has potential if you have it max so the heal actually helps, for endgame I wouldn’t recommend it as every time you cast it you’re losing dps since it’s not instant cast, and most of the time you’re far enough away for the heal to not matter much.
Spider is better in most situations endgame but chicken could have its uses like on raged bosses, or to save restos and lose a little dps.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Re: Chicken vs Spider

Thanks for all of your feed back I appreciate it. Looks like I’ll be going with the spider.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND