Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing sponsor needed

I am looking for someone that is gold rich..like bathing in it...could never spend it...to support my fishing habit. I love to fish. I love to cook. I love to boss. Between those three things I am broke.
If you want to contribute to the keep Shadae sane and fishing..just mail me fishing supplies in game. Fishing supplies may include but are not limited to: gold, concentration pots and concentration foods. In return for your donation I will send each sponsor, no matter how little or how much the donation is, one pair of water logged boots (one size fits all) and one fish...to be dertermined by the level of the pools I am fishing in.

All the best on your journey
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Fishing sponsor needed

Lol that’s a tall order. As for water logged boots in 180 pools, I have gotten more gold nodens than boots, they are ultra rare in 180 pools, too bad they aren’t labeled per zone as the carrow boots would be rarer than gold nodens and astral rays put together. Get a stack of 100 water logged boots from 180 you would have 200 gold nodens and 400 astral rays.

I just purchased 400 pots that is 400 pools for me. Ty ty ty you ave no idea how much this made my day
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Lol that’s a tall order. As for water logged boots in 180 pools, I have gotten more gold nodens than boots, they are ultra rare in 180 pools, too bad they aren’t labeled per zone as the carrow boots would be rarer than gold nodens and astral rays put together. Get a stack of 100 water logged boots from 180 you would have 200 gold nodens and 400 astral rays.
Hrmm better save my boots haha

All the best to you
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.