Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Closed Beta - Now Live!

Hey Heroes,

The Corrupted Gardens Closed Beta is now live!

Those selected please visit the beta forums for further details, look forward to seeing you in beta!

Bad News:
Appears a small sub section of testers were added from the previous beta list.
Closed beta testers should have received a "Welcome to the beta" email from myself a few days ago.
Unfortunately those added from the old tester list have not been migrated and will be unable to participate, apologies for the confusion.
#BlameProg
Will we have to reapply for the open beta? I hadnt receved a email that i was/wasnt accepted so i assume i was not picked, however i am curious if i will need to reapply for the open beta or if the initial applications for closed count for open beta as well.

Hey Heroes,

The Corrupted Gardens Closed Beta is now live!

Those selected please visit the beta forums for further details, look forward to seeing you in beta!

Bad News:
Appears a small sub section of testers were added from the previous beta list.
Closed beta testers should have received a "Welcome to the beta" email from myself a few days ago.
Unfortunately those added from the old tester list have not been migrated and will be unable to participate, apologies for the confusion.
#BlameProg
Will we have to reapply for the open beta? I hadnt receved a email that i was/wasnt accepted so i assume i was not picked, however i am curious if i will need to reapply for the open beta or if the initial applications for closed count for open beta as well.
No need to re apply, testers for the closed beta were selected from the open beta sign up.

All who applied for open beta will be able to participate.

When re accounts copied? So i can put all the stuff I want on the account.
Open Beta testers have yet to be copied.
And quick question when is open beta gonna be live just wondering
We are going to review the open launch date after we finish closed beta testing, dependent on the workload / amount of changes we need to make it may be pushed to the week after.

Open Beta testers have yet to be copied.
And quick question when is open beta gonna be live just wondering
We are going to review the open launch date after we finish closed beta testing, dependent on the workload / amount of changes we need to make it may be pushed to the week after.
Thank you looking forward to it