Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Crew of Nuada Recruitment!

Hello all players from the server Nuada and from afar!

I want to make this post simple and straight to the point.

We are a small group of players, consisting of people who have been playing this game for many years or new first timers. Crew is looking for all players with open arms! :)
Currently raids such as Hrung and Mordris are downed on spawn, if not the day of. We do all EDLS and DLS, and Necro is downed usually once a week if we get the numbers.
We currently only have 19 players in Crew that are above the level 215 mark and a total of 30 215+ on the server itself, although we will have many more approaching 215 in the
upcoming weeks. Not only do we want Crew to grow as a successful clan, we want the server to progress and thrive as well.

On Nuada, the economy is fairly cheap, so finding suitable plat items shouldn't be a problem :)
Your EXP lixes run for 2k ea, sometimes cheaper if you find people who sell in bulk.
Your SCS (combos) run for about 5kea.
Your Event Chests sell for about 20-25kea.
All other lixes go for 500g ea.

For the recruitment, to join crew you will need to be level 150 or higher. We are in need of druids and mages currently, but all classes are still being accepted.

Crew is ran on a DKP system which rewards our players points for their attendance at raids. At the end of raids, all of our raid drops are then placed into albums for all of the clan to see.
At any time a clan member can hold a auction for one of those items found in the albums. During those auctions, you bid using your points gained from your attendance at raids.

If you have any questions on the clan or server itself, just let myself or other clan members know :)

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Lilmudd
Apex of Nuada
- Full DG (BT Helm) Ranger Level 227

Re: Crew of Nuada Recruitment!

Just wondering, what happened to clan chaos?
Otm dropped the ban hammer
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

hey im a rogue lvl 141 i was wondering if i could join or need to wait 150 ??
and if u guys are still in a recruitement period
Hey miss groovy,

Yes we are still recruiting at this time. Send me a mail in game, my account name is “Lilmudd” Level 223 ranger. Would like to send ya a message about the clan and get you a invite to Crew :)
Apex of Nuada
- Full DG (BT Helm) Ranger Level 227

Just wondering, what happened to clan chaos?
What did they do exactly?? And what happened to those banned players? They xfered away?
It's hard to explain but essentially they were using a platinum exploit or at least that's what otm assumed that and alot of acc buying I mean alot

What did they do exactly?? And what happened to those banned players? They xfered away?
It's hard to explain but essentially they were using a platinum exploit or at least that's what otm assumed that and alot of acc buying I mean alot
no
Hi