Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Maelstrom Clan

I’d like to take a smidgeon of peoples time and advocate for clan maelstrom.

It’s a smaller clan roughly 230 total toons and probably close to 100 actives or so. Currently recruiting all levels. We ask for people to behave themselves n whatnot cutting back on potty talk when possible and offer most everyone a chance.

We boss regularly and being small everyone matters. You’re not just a number in mael.

I’m quite old, at least 250 in dog years. Recently I gave a lecture to high school students. After I felt I was no longer cool. This was evident to me by seeing most of the students had glazed over eyes and one student we’ll call “jimmy” was hunched over asleep drooling on his desk.

However, I believe there’s a chance I might be cool again... the reason I say this is many people that join mael tend to say this is a cool clan.

There’s a reason for that we have fun and work together.

Some examples of fun:

1. Leveling competitions.

2. Chief of clan is super funny......looking.

3. Haven’t in a while but will host naked races of death through lava! (The smell of burning flesh in the morning is amazing.)

So if you’re looking for a good clan send me a pm. We’re always looking for delightful people to join us.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Re: Maelstrom Clan

Maelstrom is a great clan made up of people who just want to relax and have fun. I have not had any negative experiences with this clan....Partially due to the marvelous leader, who also happens to be shockingly handsome, with his sparkly floating broom and Santa hat. ;)

Looks aside...DS and mael have worked together for some time on lower to mid bosses and it has been a pleasure.

If you want a laidback gaming experience, and would prefer a smaller clan (you can become the big fish in the pond, although not the majestic golden koi fish...that is darkhorse) would highly suggest maelstrom.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Omg yes,I love fish!

Fun Fact: Koi fish will eat just about anything that will fit in their mouth.

It’s really awesome to see two clans can work together and share boss drops without bringing in the drama llama.

Maelstrominions love working with DS they give warm hugs n whatnot.
Rosmerta
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Arawn

/Bump if you’ve got a lil junk in the trunk.
Darkhorse has always been a funny guy ingame, makes sense hes a funny chief to :lol:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Mael is an amazing clan :)
Been here since about level 30 and they've always been nice and helpful, I would not have gotten to where I am without them. We're a bit of a smaller clan but we make up for it with great people :)
If you want to get gear fast we may not be for you but if you're willing to put in the time you'll get what you need. I currently have 4/5 dl - you don't have to be in a big clan to get gear!
We're relatively drama free, the game is there to have fun. We don't have any level requirements but we ask that our members are always respectful and kind to others.
We're led by the fun-loving Darkhorse and even some royalty (the one and only Shadow Queen)! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Arawn:
Shadow Queen - 220+ mage

Mael is an amazing clan :)
Been here since about level 30 and they've always been nice and helpful, I would not have gotten to where I am without them. We're a bit of a smaller clan but we make up for it with great people :)
If you want to get gear fast we may not be for you but if you're willing to put in the time you'll get what you need. I currently have 4/5 dl - you don't have to be in a big clan to get gear!
We're relatively drama free, the game is there to have fun. We don't have any level requirements but we ask that our members are always respectful and kind to others.
We're led by the fun-loving Darkhorse and even some royalty (the one and only Shadow Queen)! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Snippety snap give a dog a bone. Welcome to forum Queen!

Everyone please mind your P’s n Q’s. We now have royalty amongst us.

FYI your majesty I took the honor of emptying your chamber pot earlier this morn. One of the underlings failed to do their duty. We’ll find out who and tar n feather them. This behavior won’t be tolerated.
Rosmerta
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Arawn