Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Timer App! Now open to all clans!!!!

I tried to download the app to check it out but it seems to be stuck at the loading screen.

How much can you edit the notifications? That’s something I am particulary interested in. Can you set the minutes it warns you in advance, push notifications, sound etc.
Hi, are you still having this problem? Try deleting and reinstalling if that doesn't work could you please DM me the device you are using so I can troubleshoot! Thanks!, hope you get it working!

Notifications are set when you start a timer and sync to the other group members devices, per popular request I have also added a notification that fires 5 minutes before a boss is due!
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

Great job! Really liked the notifications feature.
Here are some of my feedback/suggestions:
1-Add the feature to limit the timers people can see, for example, people that are lvl 140, the admin could limit their timers to frozen only.
2-the ability to remove people from the group without having to change the group’s password.

Now i know those 2 features were in flo’s app, but they were really helpful and practical. But don’t get me wrong you did an amazing job and im not demanding anything. I’d be happy to use the timer as it is right now. Cheers!

Having trouble trying to register, doesnt seem like its going through. Maybe a step- by-step instruction would be nice.
Step 1: Click "Register" an account at the bottom of the screen. (Purple Button)

Step 2 : Enter email and password, this must be a valid email address. If successful it will send you back to the Main Screen. If not it will print an error message, either because the emails or passwords don't match or because you don't have a valid internet connection.

Step 3: If your clan already has a group name and password then enter the group name and group password. This is case sensitive so be aware of that. If not continue to step 4.

Step 4: Click on "Create New Group" Enter your desired group name, password, and admin password. Then click "Create". If the name is already taken you will receive an error message telling you to pick a different name. Once successful proceed to enter the information on the Main Screen and press "Log In"

Step 5: Sit back and enjoy
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

I tried to download the app to check it out but it seems to be stuck at the loading screen.

How much can you edit the notifications? That’s something I am particulary interested in. Can you set the minutes it warns you in advance, push notifications, sound etc.
Hi, are you still having this problem? Try deleting and reinstalling if that doesn't work could you please DM me the device you are using so I can troubleshoot! Thanks!, hope you get it working!

Notifications are set when you start a timer and sync to the other group members devices, per popular request I have also added a notification that fires 5 minutes before a boss is due!
I’m using an iphone 8. I restarted to my device and it worked fine after. I had trouble creating an account now though. Whenever I try to create an account it says ‘network connection’.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]