Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fellow beta testers

First of all I want to say how humbled I am at the responsibility that is entrusted to us to ensure that the product that we love is the best it can be when the update goes live.

I wanted to start this thread and invite all those that received emails to post what class they are and what time window they can be counted on. I will copy the results of the thread once we have access to beta forums there. I believe it is essential for the success of the test for us to have planned times that a mass group will be on to test different mechanics and to put a load on the game.

As for me:
Class: Rogue
Time that I’m available: I typically play from 7 pm EST until 2 am est but can be available for raids and mass server login anytime from 9am est until 7pm est.

I’ve already let everyone know at work that during the next couple weeks I may have to make some adjustments to my schedule to accommodate those additional times.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Fellow beta testers

Bobthemage
level 227 Fire mage from Arawn

I'll be available mostly starting Friday and will be available 2pm-2am EST usually. as I have 2 essays due friday I need to start reading the course material for :lol: But I'll sneak on for a look tomorrow ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at