Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

3 more Gold Marks to Finish!

almost done! thanks to all the help :3

World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Re: 3 more Gold Marks to Finish!

Gzzz! still none for sale on my server lol (not even bronze), I had to open like 15 caches for 1 gold... sigh....

Sorry for going off-topic, I just have a question, what foodies should I do from 180 to 185 and 185 to 190?

Gzzz! still none for sale on my server lol (not even bronze), I had to open like 15 caches for 1 gold... sigh....

Sorry for going off-topic, I just have a question, what foodies should I do from 180 to 185 and 185 to 190?
hehe thanks!

1. For the marks, i got lucky getting some and most my clannies offer their marks to me for free. i ibuy gold marks 250k each or trade them with Tower Recipe Books or gears (books i sold for up to 840k each in AH, had farmed over 30 books so far) in AH or other players.

2. Well if u like the grind u can stick doing fruitcake and sell the Bara byproduct for a profit (I sell 3k-5k-25k reg-exq-perf, made about 1.5m selling Baras to other players esp those training). I didnt like grinding on Fruitcake so i farmed tower ingre and on a heroic lix u get 65k+ xp on reg, twice on exq and 4 times on a perf. will take u about 2 lixes to level on tower ingre provided u have unlocked the recipes. i use 53-60 sets of ingre on one lix so farm ingre around that number so u dont waste lix. also will recommend u to use choco gele when cooking tower foodies boosts ur perf dishes a bit. i yield 0-3 perfs in a lix. 0 is rare tho.

if u have more questions u can pm me. i really enjoy the cooking aspect of the game. also have some of my customers make it into leaderboards using my food or getting Gele kills and boss locks. so it is very very rewarding for me not to mention the $$$. :D
RETIRED

Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)

Very nice :o it’s harder on my server....there’s never anything in the AH. Silver also seems to be the rarest for me personally.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Very nice :o it’s harder on my server....there’s never anything in the AH. Silver also seems to be the rarest for me personally.
Thanks! I still owe u a big thank you for letting us know that Gruel Technique. :D Silver is the easiest for me right now I have 7 extra silvers and like 4 extra bronze. Many cook in Epona and many sell in AH. :)
RETIRED

Congratulations! Looking awesome :D
Thanks Muldar! Whoever designed this set please buy him/her a venti Caramel Macchiato and give him/her a big tight hug. The effect is what can I say...blazin...:D
RETIRED

:3
Last edited by reytch on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
RETIRED

The set looks dope af! Wonder how long u spent on this. Didit affect your time spent helping ur clan with raids? Also, is black/white fishing fashtion as amazing is the cooking?
U should see it live. The effects is really really really awesome and you're right only white and black got effects. Almost like you're a race car. Getting Dadga marks don't take time, it's a simple daily u do everyday and get a cooking cache. It's plain luck you get ingre, extracts, or marks. Farming tower ingre is the time stealer. I still help clan for armour and/or leg bosses but they understand my passion for cooking comes first for now. ;)
RETIRED