Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

@DS, Can we work this out, please?

Hey DS,
There was once a time when our two clans worked together amicably. Res was more than happy to lose a few bosses and give away some drops and gear to you all. We saw you as friends, or neighbors, and not as competitors. When I was a guardian in braves and helped them at lock fights some braves complained when we outlocked DS, saying how it felt wrong to be competing for drops with a clan we worked so closely with. In res, from recruit all the way to chief, we felt happy giving away bosses. We even called DS a few times to Onyx, Dobby, and Gron and offered to fill in whatever roles were needed so DS could get the drops. Then when we saw you all about to attempt a Hrung that we forgot to camp, instead of dragging adds or rushing there to lock it, we let you all lock it, and then we helped you kill it. We bashed it so it didn't heal, our druids helped heal your tanks, and we helped DPS it so it didn't rage.
The way I see it, DS was a second braves. We even gave 20 horns, 5 of each color (not including purple, because we were low on purples as it was) so that you could start to give out some DL sets.
Res wanted DS to succeed. We thought, this is what makes the game fun. Playing with another clan not out of hate or spite, but out of wanting to just play the game and be the best WE could be.

If you don't believe me, read the quotes below. These aren't all the instances, but rather are just some I could find with a 5 minute search on forums (the forum search bar ain't no google :lol: ).

Proof Res helped DS kill Hrung
Thanks Bob :) It was awesome, so proud of all the clannies who made this possible, lovely teamwork and effort by all dragons. Also, thanks to those Res who helped after lock, good fight, and wonderful sportsmanship displayed.
Liv explains how res helps DS kill bosses
Hello :) Sorry to hear your server hunt is not going well so far. If you would like to try out Arawn, let me know and I can set you up with some free skills and rings. As for why Arawn, the clan I am in is drama free. We focus on cultivating an environment of community and family. If you want a break from drama to just enjoy the game with other down to earth people give it a try.

We have friendly competition with the other large clan on the server, no drama with our relations with them for some time (we even help each other at bosses after lock and grats each other on lock wins), which is wonderful.

Hope you find a place that will make you feel happy and at peace, whichever server you end up on.

Proof of community and friendship between Res and DS

Liv Defends Res/DS Partnership after Loca Cola tries to start drama
@Loca Cola
I thought about refuting your claims, but then I realized I really don't have to. Those in DS and Res know how things stand, so explanation is unnessary and redundant. Please do your best to start fresh on a new server and not get involved in drama-bad addiction which does no good for you.
Further comments regarding Arawn's amazing community
Welcome to Arawn :) Let me know if you need any help with quests or etc. Arawn may seem complicated and crazy at first, but once you get settled you'll find there are a lot of great people and a lovely sense of community between some of the clans.
more of the same really, just on another thread
I'd just recommend Braves/Res if you want a fast paced game-play to reach endgame and do prot/mord/hrung/gele/necro often. Slow paced game-play is cool as well but might get passed up by level partners, Rogue frozen is also a challenge if you ever restart on a rogue. Braves does all bosses from King-Frozen (except Glashyton), Res does all bosses of Sreng, Troll, Dobby and up+.

I'd also recommend DS for fast or slow paced game-play, i know many of the DS members and they are great people and don't tolerate bad people in clan. They do all bosses up to I believe Onyx, maybe Skath.

Colours/Unit is a very un-popular clan according to Resurgence and DragonSouls, and anyone not in it. They are mostly comprised of people who dual or triple logging their toons and is most often the place where Res/DS scammers go because that is only place they are welcome after they scam either clan. (Maybe a little biased but presume many will agree) Unit does all bosses including mord/hrung, the wild clan has been sighted near the frozen bosses but we are never sure of their true habits.
I have messaged the op, but for anyone else reading this thread...Thanks sly, bob, and assorted Res for suggesting DS alongside Res. If you want to focus on e.g. bossing and progressing to the highest level of the game I would suggest Res, as it is the best choice on Arawn for those with such motivations. DS is more laid back and honestly happy to skip bosses sometimes to go play hide and go seek, or something else. We do our best in terms of bosses, but that really is not our focus as a clan.
So what happened?
From the res side it all started when DS invited the druid "SrMedicSometimes" henceforth referred to as Senior Druid" (name changed to respect the no naming or shaming forum policy, but kept in a way where those involved know the instance I am referring to). Resurgence removed SrDruid for a number of egregious offenses. Here is the short list:
-) Blackmailed multiple accounts from players
-) Stole from Clan Bank while serving as chief of Braves
-) Constantly bullied newer players saying how sucky they were and that they were not worthy of any gear upgrades

This all occurred after BigDiesel379 and Liv had a long talk on Band concerning DS's inviting of SrDruid. BigDiesiel gave a multitude of screenshots that confirmed each offense as well as screenshots of players testimonies who complained about this player over the years. DS invited SrDruid regardless. After this BigDiesel cut off the alliance, which is only logical. Why should Resurgence give gear to a clan that is helping out someone we kicked?
That night there was a snorri around 2:30am EST. Resurgence had 2 people there, girlsrogue and I, DS had 5. DS locked snorri and meanwhile a group of resurgence logged on. We stood silently and watched, not helping like we had in the past. DS wiped and snorri reset. We went in and outlocked them. DS, including their chief who was online, then resorted to spamming our PM's complaining that they only wiped because we didn't help. We calmly replied that we would not be helping them anymore, as they had already been told, because they invited SrDruid.

After this incident DS invited a number of other individuals we kicked from the clan including gellatinsphere (name changed) and a ranger named tiuVens (name changed as well). Gelatinsphere convinced livrenger to join as well.
And for the record, none of them returned any gear. This is extremely obvious and easy to verify. I am bewildered as to why anyone would even try and lie along these lines :lol: SrDruid sold some of his gear to healthforce but otherwise its all on their toons still.

After this things were calm for a while. DS wiped on multiple hrungs, was unable to kill EDL and snorri/sreng 6*'s. Eventually they killed hrung without Res help, but since have not locked it often. They also have continued to only lock DL 4*'s outside of the special circumstances.
From this things got heated, rather quickly.

My question is, why?
We worked together amazingly, DS decided then to do their own thing, which they had every right to do, but we weren't going to follow. Okay cool, both clans acted in a way that they should of course been allowed to act.
But why the need for hostility. As far as I recall it started with DS harassing us after we killed that snorri. But why did it escalate? Why did it have to turn into forum drama like this.

All resurgence wants is to gear our clannies. We have no desire for drama or to go after other clans or individuals. Sure, if you harass a member of our clan we won't stand on the sidelines, we will defend our clanny unless evidence presents itself to warrant a different action.

Thus my request, can we just ignore each other, at the very least... There isn't a reason for this. At this point I am done pointing fingers. It started, it got worse and both sides got hotheaded at some points, we are only human, it happens. So lets for now stop pointing fingers and just ignore each other. After the inviting of the individuals discussed earlier we can never go back to the alliance we once had, but can we stop with all this drama perhaps?

Thank you,
-Bob and Resurgence

EDIT: BigDiesel379 pointed out that I forgot to add something. Can DS return the gear from Ex-Res members, if they really want to uphold reciprocity and be fair. Resurgence required that all incoming DS members return any gear they earned in DS before they were invited, but DS has not enforced any such rule.
Just look at SrDruid and LivRenger or tiuVens.

Its time to extend the olive branch. We will never be friends again because that ship was sunk by srdruid, gelatinoussphere, and tiuVens. But maybe you can show us that you really want to stop the drama and engage in some reciprocity by returning the gear, same way we required DS members.

Thank you
-Bob and Resurgence
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: @DS, Can we work this out, please?

Go back to Fingal. This doesn’t concern you at all.
I get your bored, or you need attention, but stop investing yourself in topics that have nothing to do with you.
I play on arawn, I am involved with the forums, I am sick of arawn drama on the forums. It doesn’t belong here.
As someone who is involved I want to try and work to fix it.

If I posted this on gen discussion you could complain, but this is the arawn subforum.

Leave us alone,
Thank you,
Everyone on Arawn
Bob The God

I don't see where it says I can't comment on Arawn section, whole forums is filled with your child posts and it's getting annoying, it'll turn to another war like any other post you're involved in, so just keep it shut and save everyone's time
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I don't see where it says I can't comment on Arawn section, whole forums is filled with your child posts and it's getting annoying, it'll turn to another war like any other post you're involved in, so just keep it shut and save everyone's time
Oh you can comment, but that doesn’t mean your comment is worth anything.
It’s just filler content or “fluff” that doesn’t add to the discussion at all. Troll posts are more relevant than you :lol:
Seriously, fudge off.
I don’t want to have to get a moderator involved with this, but I will if I have to.
Let the arawnians settle their dispute without you.
Bob The God

By making more public posts like this you only expose yourself for more drama, one person could reply something that's way off the topics purpose and others just keep going at it, whatever DS is, work it out on a 3rd party app where thr circle is small and could be controlled, open wide to the world is not a way to fix problems, you only fuel the fire this way
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

By making more public posts like this you only expose yourself for more drama, one person could reply something that's way off the topics purpose and others just keep going at it, whatever DS is, work it out on a 3rd party app where thr circle is small and could be controlled, open wide to the world is not a way to fix problems, you only fuel the fire this way
We have tried to work on a 3rd party app, but DS stopped conversing with us there and took to the forums to start the tirade that you see before you now.

Literally, Resurgence has done every possible step to try and fix this off the forums that you could think of. In game, tried it. On 3rd party software, tried it. through a middleman, tried it. ignoring their forum harassment, tried it, but got to a point where ignoring it became worse than getting involved. This is the final option really...

Also this is the least public way to solve it on the forum. If we wanted public we would have gone to general discussion like Morrigan used to. So while anyone CAN comment, there is a reason why you are the only one not involved who has, the rest of the forum respects our right to work this out among us.
Bob The God

Oh you can comment, but that doesn’t mean your comment is worth anything.
It’s just filler content or “fluff” that doesn’t add to the discussion at all. Troll posts are more relevant than you :lol:
Seriously, fudge off.
I don’t want to have to get a moderator involved with this, but I will if I have to.
Let the arawnians settle their dispute without you.
I'm here to what I want tbh, if you want me here or not, I'll say this is just very stupid, what post about issues in arawn is handled peacefully without name calling/shaming or thread getting locked and people threatened to ban? Seems like everything is under control....
Not everyone wants to log forums and read all that crap about arawn, then you tell people it's drama free, you all represent araen through forums, this is what people who wanna xfer will judge, this is what the undecided of which server to play in will judge, pathetic.
The Expendables

YouTube:

We have tried to work on a 3rd party app, but DS stopped conversing with us there and took to the forums to start the tirade that you see before you now.

Literally, Resurgence has done every possible step to try and fix this off the forums that you could think of. In game, tried it. On 3rd party software, tried it. through a middleman, tried it. ignoring their forum harassment, tried it, but got to a point where ignoring it became worse than getting involved. This is the final option really...

Also this is the least public way to solve it on the forum. If we wanted public we would have gone to general discussion like Morrigan used to. So while anyone CAN comment, there is a reason why you are the only one not involved who has, the rest of the forum respects our right to work this out among us.
Why do you even try to fix if they keep closing all the paths? Beat them at bosses, don't reply to them and laugh at their forum harassment and they'll soon be gone, don't overthink such things and cause this type of atmosphere...
The Expendables

YouTube: