Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pokémon Nostalgia

Any former or current Pokemon players here?

I remember getting leaf green on my birthday and playing it to death, from a one starter noob who kept legendaries to making things challenging by playing the game multiple times with different teams.

Emerald was by far the most fun, the battle factory especially.

Share your Pokemon memories!
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Pokémon Nostalgia

I used to Play Pokemon on GBA back in the days. However i've randomly discovered Pokemon Prisma just a while ago. I might try to finish it If i'm motivated enough.
I need to get myself into those ROMs soon, been reading that some hacks are better than the real stuff.
Wattzon of Sulis

Umm pretty sure it's all about Pokemon blue on the game boy colour.... (this makes me feel so old!)
Try out some of the newer games, they're still loads of fun.
It's ok I totally still play the new ones on 3DS ♥ Pokémon
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Umm pretty sure it's all about Pokemon blue on the game boy colour.... (this makes me feel so old!)
Try out some of the newer games, they're still loads of fun.
It's ok I totally still play the new ones on 3DS ♥ Pokémon
I need to get a 3DS, the new graphics and mechanisms look out of this world
Wattzon of Sulis

I used to play the fk out of Pokémon. My first game ever was Pokémon Ruby on my GameBoy Advanced which I don’t have many memories about cause I lost it pretty early on, which is why I decided to get Pokémon Emerald soon after and I loved that game so much... I didn’t even try to lvl up a squad and I blew through the game the first time with only one Pokémon which was the fire starter Pokémon.

I then got Pokémon pearl when I got a DS. Pearl was ok, but not as fun as Emerald. I got Pokémon Platinum when it first came out and I loved that game almost as much as I loved Emerald (not quite tho lol). Fast forward a couple years and I upgraded to a DSi and I got myself Pokémon Black (brother got White) which was an ok game I guess, only thing that made it fun was the fact that my brother had the other game which opened up a lot more fun gameplay. Pokémon Black was the last game I ever played as I am more of an old school Pokémon fan and never liked all the new stuff.

Conclusion, Pokémon Emerald is the best game and is a must play lol, and idc how *** old you are... just play it

Ty op for refreshing all the good memories I have of Pokémon :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge