Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Im sorry OTM...

Im sorry OTM for being a bad guy in this game.
I just want to have Exalted Dragon Lord armor badly. Im jealous of endgamers wearing these armor, so i do bad things just to forced myself to get these armor. But before i get edl i have to finish first frozen armor and dl. I completed my meteoric armor set so my aim is to complete frozen armor. I worked hard to get this, actually i didnt sleep for 1 day just to camp frozen bosses. That was really crazy, lol.
But now i realize that i dont deserve this armor set.
I will never ever get this endgame armor set because i dont spend cash in this game. Actually i spent a little cash, 1$ lol.
Only those that spent a lot of cash in this game deserve this endgame armor set.
After playing for more than 1 year i realize this but im not salty and i undestand.
Now i dont expect to get this endgame armor set because thats part of the game.
You dont pay cash, you dont get endgame armors or items.
If only i realize this when im started playing maybe i wouldnt a bad guy in this game.
Now i undestand and contented to what i deserve. I wouldnt forced myself to anything that i dont deserve. I just want to play and have fun.

Im sorry to all the players...
Im SORRY OTM...
and thank you for allowing me to play CELTIC HEROES.
Lol I spent $0 and look at me now
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

He isn’t saying he can’t get those items because he doesn’t spend he is saying he doesn’t think he deserves them because he hasn’t supported otm.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I just want to have Exalted Dragon Lord armor badly. Im jealous of endgamers wearing these armor, so i do bad things just to forced myself to get these armor. But before i get edl i have to finish first frozen armor and dl. I completed my meteoric armor set so my aim is to complete frozen armor. I worked hard to get this, actually i didnt sleep for 1 day just to camp frozen bosses. That was really crazy, lol.
I will never ever get this endgame armor set because i dont spend cash in this game. Actually i spent a little cash, 1$ lol.
Only those that spent a lot of cash in this game deserve this endgame armor set.
After playing for more than 1 year i realize this but im not salty and i undestand.
If only i realize this when im started playing maybe i wouldnt a bad guy in this game.
Now i undestand and contented to what i deserve. I wouldnt forced myself to anything that i dont deserve. I just want to play and have fun.

Im SORRY OTM...
still a noob like the day you started. Some things just never change :D
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

So wait a minute, on one your posts you're looking for transfer from Donn to Epona and claiming you have 20m worth of items. How on earth that's not enough to level up to 205-220 and just buy all the quest items???

Im SORRY OTM...
^ another irrelevant post, this is what happens when you lose prot to bobthemage amiright :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

He isn’t saying he can’t get those items because he doesn’t spend he is saying he doesn’t think he deserves them because he hasn’t supported otm.

Yeah this is the right explanation..
I dont deserve them because i havent supported OTM.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

^ another irrelevant post, this is what happens when you lose prot to bobthemage amiright :lol:
uhhhm okay? Maybe you didnt know but i havnt played on arawn for months...and bob stands no chance at prot against me :roll: count the kills hes got with me there on one hand and you can thank my iphone 4 for that lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

So my goal now is to lvl my toon to max lvl.
No frozen, dl or edl. Im not hoping to get these endgame armors nor the drops of endgame bosses, because i dont deserve them.
Doesnt matter to me now if i dont get these endgame armors or items...
As long as i play the game...
I'm happy... :D
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...