Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Resurgence recruitment

Hey BigDiesel, so........there's a guy I know, and he's like lvl 200 ish, and he's in braves, and he wants to be in Resurgence. I understand that Resurgence has like a month and a half requirement in Braves before they go to Resurgence (and lvl 150 req I think). But...he's a really great guy and very helpful. He helped me and my clan out a bit and is really nice and always willing to help (unless he's bossing XD) So...his name is Evolution (something like that), and I know I'm not even in Resurgence, but I'd just like to reccomend that you invite him in and skip the waiting period in Braves because I think he will help Resurgence out a lot, and he's a great player.
Requirements to move from braves to res are as follows:
-) Full frozen
-) 4/5 DL
-) Level 180
-) 21 days in Braves as an Active member (determined by attendance at braves bosses)
-) Maturity - as determined by Chief of Res and Braves
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hey BigDiesel, so........there's a guy I know, and he's like lvl 200 ish, and he's in braves, and he wants to be in Resurgence. I understand that Resurgence has like a month and a half requirement in Braves before they go to Resurgence (and lvl 150 req I think). But...he's a really great guy and very helpful. He helped me and my clan out a bit and is really nice and always willing to help (unless he's bossing XD) So...his name is Evolution (something like that), and I know I'm not even in Resurgence, but I'd just like to reccomend that you invite him in and skip the waiting period in Braves because I think he will help Resurgence out a lot, and he's a great player.
-) Full frozen
-) 4/5 DL
-) Level 180
-) 21 days in Braves as an Active member (determined by attendance at braves bosses)
Do braves get dkp for resurgence. SO let's say I'm a 220 mage that uses occult and hrung helm which is better then dl anyway, can I get dkp for resurgence ?
Hi

-) Full frozen
-) 4/5 DL
-) Level 180
Do braves get dkp for resurgence. SO let's say I'm a 220 mage that uses occult and hrung helm which is better then dl anyway, can I get dkp for resurgence ?
No, we only give DKP to resurgence members. The gearing systems for braves and res are seperate. Alts of a res member can get gear from either clan, however a braves main cannot get res gear without being moved up to res.

I get ya, I was 220 when I joined braves, but its 21 days, if someone can't work 21 days to earn your way into Resurgence then history would suggest that that person is just in for the gear :lol: :P

EDIT: Ignore me, read BigD's post below \/
Last edited by bob the mage on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

-) Full frozen
-) 4/5 DL
-) Level 180
Depending on the player I'd probably just recruit straight to res anyways.. braves is more for lower levels looking to finish frozen before moving to res.

:0 copier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! friend me in game btw
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."