Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To DS

Liv, I didn't do any of the things that warrant you blocking me... I just wanted to say that if Res people are harassing you irl, which is very hard to believe as you have not presented any proof, then I am sorry and I was offering you friendship. Next, you lie about what happened and say that I was...I don't even know...defending Res...? Res is the best clan in Arawn and you'll have to face that... I offered you friendship, but as you have just completely neglected everything I have said and just hated on me for what, not HATING res...All I can say is Bigdiesal is probably right at this point. You've lied and slandered about people, and you've disproven yourself by lying. I think its time that everyone forgives eachother, and we clear up everything and let the truth get out. Can we all agree on that?
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: To DS

Sorry Muldar, its just I'm a bit angry how she's insulting me and Resurgence and I hope that we can all agree to get along...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."