Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Im sorry OTM...

Im sorry OTM for being a bad guy in this game.
I just want to have Exalted Dragon Lord armor badly. Im jealous of endgamers wearing these armor, so i do bad things just to forced myself to get these armor. But before i get edl i have to finish first frozen armor and dl. I completed my meteoric armor set so my aim is to complete frozen armor. I worked hard to get this, actually i didnt sleep for 1 day just to camp frozen bosses. That was really crazy, lol.
But now i realize that i dont deserve this armor set.
I will never ever get this endgame armor set because i dont spend cash in this game. Actually i spent a little cash, 1$ lol.
Only those that spent a lot of cash in this game deserve this endgame armor set.
After playing for more than 1 year i realize this but im not salty and i undestand.
Now i dont expect to get this endgame armor set because thats part of the game.
You dont pay cash, you dont get endgame armors or items.
If only i realize this when im started playing maybe i wouldnt a bad guy in this game.
Now i undestand and contented to what i deserve. I wouldnt forced myself to anything that i dont deserve. I just want to play and have fun.

Im sorry to all the players...
Im SORRY OTM...
and thank you for allowing me to play CELTIC HEROES.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Re: Im sorry OTM...

Since when does chest drop frozen/dl/edl pieces :o
Give me some of them chest next time i buy haha
(Understand this a troll post ,but can resist myself not to troll back)
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

I had that kind of frustration at the very start although I cant say I havent spent any money on the game. I must have blown $300 dollars if not more on my account at level 120. All the lixes I got I sold to get gold which I just blew away on fash. I was a slow leveler and always wanted to participate in big raids in an endgame clan. By that time I had applied to the top clan on the server and got rejected, so I stopped playing. When I came back about a year later I started farming and buying lixes, leveled and got myself into the new top clan. I worked up and got my dl there. I guess its just dedication to camping. Our clan had a rolling system so getting dl was much more difficult than in a DKP clan. Patience is the key to this game. We have several great endgame players who havent spent a buck on this game and who have better gear than most others could imagine. I actually found for myself that edl is much easier to get than dl (excluding weapons). Im afraid it might be your thought of getting the items you want fast, because that is what feeds jelousy. Nothing comes overnight and you just have to aspire towards your aim. The only time you actually need chests is levels 80-150, because you cant participate in much raids. Yes, yes, tons of 220s spend money on the game weekly but you dont technically HAVE to. It helps like in any other game but you can get along just fine without it. Just be patient and the big day will come. ;)
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

I dont spend $$$ at all and i have one of the strongest rangers across all servers. Buying plat is not a must in this game
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I didnt say that chest drop edl pieces or if you think that way. Im sorry if you dont understand what i meant. Its hard for me to explain this in ENGLISH language because im not fluent in english.
What i mean is that I DONT DESERVE THIS ENDGAME ARMOR OR ITEMS because I DONT PAY A LOT OF CASH. THE MOST DESERVING PLAYERS TO GET THESE ARMOR ARE THOSE WHO PAY.
So im just contented with anything that i DESERVE.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Usually u get auras depending on how much u boss and help the clan ,has nothing to do with gold or plat except having gold helps u speed up ur own progress
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

What Ventius Said. I have never ever spend money on this game. Took a few years to get edl dagger and ger. And to be one of the strongest rogue on the server. Money isnt the key to the game. Be patient my friend!

Also rogues are the toughest to gear due to the rarity of purple frozen drops. I don't spend money on this game, but my warrior is full edl and of course my rogue still hasn't finished frozens. It just takes a good bossing clan and time.
xXAchillesXx- lvl 218 Warrior
LockMaster- lvl 190 Rogue

I didnt say that chest drop edl pieces or if you think that way. Im sorry if you dont understand what i meant. Its hard for me to explain this in ENGLISH language because im not fluent in english.
What i mean is that I DONT DESERVE THIS ENDGAME ARMOR OR ITEMS because I DONT PAY A LOT OF CASH. THE MOST DESERVING PLAYERS TO GET THESE ARMOR ARE THOSE WHO PAY.
So im just contented with anything that i DESERVE.
There are plenty of end game players with great end game gear and armor and haven't spent any money on the game.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue