Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Brazilian new to celtic heroes

I want some feedback on which bow I should use now. Please take a look on the setups below and if possible provide suggestion on which one is the best option for now!
The mystic bow would be the best option. It has a skill which adds strength and will boost your dmg. Use that for now. The askold bow is far too slow. Would vendor that. Keep the bow of the four winds though, as that bow will eventually be upgradeable to a meteoric version.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

I want some feedback on which bow I should use now. Please take a look on the setups below and if possible provide suggestion on which one is the best option for now!
The mystic bow would be the best option. It has a skill which adds strength and will boost your dmg. Use that for now. The askold bow is far too slow. Would vendor that. Keep the bow of the four winds though, as that bow will eventually be upgradeable to a meteoric version.
okidokie!

i was sticking with option #1, maybe because ima noob :P. Currently I am engaging mobs with DoubleShot(max),sharpshot(max),doubleshot(max),rake,autoattack,rapidshot repeat. I try to stay killing mobs at my lvl - if they are 1-2 starts they die in the first combo, 3starts i take half life off and tank followed by sharpshots/doubleshots on cooldown and if 4 starts I pray (now i think i cant tank due to armor bonus)

i will try using #3 as you suggested but should I change my skill combos as well?

Those are good skills to use. I would suggest you also utilize bolas. Bolas is amazing at allowing you to avoid receiving damage from melee mobs, which lengthens your survival time. As you lvl, it also becomes useful at bosses, both solo and when in a group.

Steady aim is also useful for the build you describe. Increases your dmg and chance of hitting the enemy.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn

Those are good skills to use. I would suggest you also utilize bolas. Bolas is amazing at allowing you to avoid receiving damage from melee mobs, which lengthens your survival time. As you lvl, it also becomes useful at bosses, both solo and when in a group.

Steady aim is also useful for the build you describe. Increases your dmg and chance of hitting the enemy.
my steady aim is maxed.

i will drop long shot since its only for opening and not during the fight

i am thinking on adding a few extra points in sharpen weapons as well because my damage is pretty low.. my auto attack is around 100

Is that just me or vendor pay different amount of gold for items you sell?

also, i was not able to find a wiki or something for celtic heroes. Does anyone know a forum or site that explain the game mechanics? thanks
Here is a site that explains game mechanics, by Goodies. Link
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn

Is that just me or vendor pay different amount of gold for items you sell?

also, i was not able to find a wiki or something for celtic heroes. Does anyone know a forum or site that explain the game mechanics? thanks
Here is a site that explains game mechanics, by Goodies. Link
makes more sense now

thanks once gain Liv!

btw, I managed to farm some gold and bought quiver of beasts for 260k from AH :)

anyone play on pc using bluestacks? i am having a big problem.. just discovered when sending email or talking to people.

my keyboard bindings stop working after i type. There is no way to make it work again after talking to someone, just annoying! Have to restart the game all the time
Sorry for the late reply regarding this, I sometimes use blue stacks instead of my iPad. I have gotten this problem and the way I have fixed it is you see the 2 tabs up the top like this

If you talk to someone and your bindings don’t work you need to press the home tab then go back into the Celtic hero tab.
Hope you find it useful

Edit: also you may find that it may restart your game a few times but most of the time it will tab back to where you were.