Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lancers is BACK :)

YES! You heard that! Lancers is gonna be active again, with Aden17 as their leader. (It's Aden something) Lancers and Cult have also partnered up and we are now working together. We will be trying to grow so that in the future, we will be doing dragonlord bosses and then afterwards, Gelebron and Elder Dragonlords. :0 So........YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: Lancers is BACK :)

YES! You heard that! Lancers is gonna be active again, with Aden17 as their leader. (It's Aden something) Lancers and Cult have also partnered up and we are now working together. We will be trying to grow so that in the future, we will be doing dragonlord bosses and then afterwards, Gelebron and Elder Dragonlords. :0 So........YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Dragonlords?

is that an upgrade from exalted dragonlord?
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Srry XD, meant exalted dragonlords
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Thx :P

ehhh they got inactive again XD this post is pretty much dead...