Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Smallz

thai you shouldn't have a say in this since you constantly bully new players
If you're dumb enough to enter arena you should expect pvp, once you accept gladiator you agree to pvp. Now go cry again :)
Thailen (Ranger 124) Donn
Lil Thai (Warrior 222) Donn
Thai Jr (Mage 170) Donn
Sneaky Thai (Rogue 190) Donn

Unfortunatly this isnt the first time you say these words and that you regret your behaviour.
I wouldve belive you if it was the first time, but i think its the third now, where you call yourself out.

Very very very low actions, hope you learn something.

Cheers!
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Unfortunatly this isnt the first time you say these words and that you regret your behaviour.
I wouldve belive you if it was the first time, but i think its the third now, where you call yourself out.

Cheers!
Lol didn't think you still played I was gonna move to donn like a year ago cuz u said there was a spot saved for me but ur clannies said u had quit :lol:

Cheers!
Lol didn't think you still played I was gonna move to donn like a year ago cuz u said there was a spot saved for me but ur clannies said u had quit :lol:

oh lol, no never quit only a break. you are welcome to join! ;D
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Cheers!

oh lol, no never quit only a break. you are welcome to join! ;D
Ok I'll see about getting an xfer when I hit eg on fingal and gear my locker