Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buy meh stuff

I am selling some stuffs. I am selling a greater solstice armor set (something like that) It looks like the armor for warriors found in the graveyard tomb thing, but green...
Let me know if anyone wants to buy this.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: Buy meh stuff

It is all lvl 40 required. Send me an offer...

:0

It's sort of like the video in this link, except all of the armor is greater solstice and lvl 40 required (not part lesser part greater).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1EaJF094a4
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

And cult would definetally not hold players against there will... ;) TOTALLY not... Kelebek is happy and you will accept that 0.0

I'll pm it to u

If you have items, I do take items for it (I prefer chests, but cool items are accepted too)

lol

Meh stuff is still for sale. I also have a bird for sale (pm me if you wanna see it.) I'm also buying a golden growth charm and a mount (preferably a boar, horse, or unicorn, just as long as its an old mount) :)

O, can someone tell Mickydee I'm selling this stuff, IDK if he's on the forum, but some of his friends told me he'd probably want to buy it.