Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My ability to chat

I have been having a difficulty with my on-screen-keyboard changing to all numbers and not being able to change it back to letters which makes communicating limited to 0-9. I can counteract this effect by closing out my game and opening it again but sometimes it just happens randomly when I'm talking to someone and it happens every time I make a trade with another player. If there is some setting or way of changing this that would be much better because right now that is the only flaw I am seeing in this game and over time that flaw will get very annoying.
Server: Rhiannon
Class: Mage
Name: Setrith
Clan: Outliers
Level: 151
Fishing Level: 114
Cooking Level: 140

Re: My ability to chat

I have been having a difficulty with my on-screen-keyboard changing to all numbers and not being able to change it back to letters which makes communicating limited to 0-9. I can counteract this effect by closing out my game and opening it again but sometimes it just happens randomly when I'm talking to someone and it happens every time I make a trade with another player. If there is some setting or way of changing this that would be much better because right now that is the only flaw I am seeing in this game and over time that flaw will get very annoying.
Hey,

Are you using the stock device keyboard? (Usually Google Keyboard)

Alternatively could you try selecting the "Hide Chat Input" option under Settings - Chat and let us know if that fixed the issue.

Thanks

I have same problem. However, you don't have to exit game to fix this problem. You can just the the settings button on the bottom right. Then hit microphone. Then hit the x button. It should return you back to the letter screen.

Hey,

Are you using the stock device keyboard? (Usually Google Keyboard)

Alternatively could you try selecting the "Hide Chat Input" option under Settings - Chat and let us know if that fixed the issue.

Thanks
The Hide Chat Input was checked and after I unchecked it I am no longer experiencing the problem after trading and haven't had any problems over 4 hours so I believe that it is fixed now. Thank you so much for the help!
Server: Rhiannon
Class: Mage
Name: Setrith
Clan: Outliers
Level: 151
Fishing Level: 114
Cooking Level: 140