Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello New to Game

Hello all greetings,

I was finding mmorpg on PlayStore found out about this game and came to forum saw that its active.
I join the server Gwydion, Rogue class IGN : Throat Ripper.
I used to play alot of Ragnarok Online game when I had pc, now on my android this look fun and I kinda like grind game too :) hope to meet new friends.
Mage- lfrit (Epona) (not playing atm)
Rogue- Throat Ripper (Gwydion ) (not playing atm)
Druid- NoHeals4U (Gwydion) (not playing atm)

Re: Hello New to Game

Hello all greetings,

I was finding mmorpg on PlayStore found out about this game and came to forum saw that its active.
I used to play alot of Ragnarok Online game when I had pc, now on my android this look fun and I kinda like grind game too :) hope to meet new friends.
Welcome to the game
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Hello all greetings,

YAY!!! Welcome to the forums and Gwydion!!!! :D

Give me a shout in game and I will help you getting started, ign is Eurydice. I would suggest downloading Line as its the app of choice for our server, if you do send me a PM in here and I will give you my ID so it's easier to get in touch.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Hello all greetings,

Give me a shout in game and I will help you getting started, ign is Eurydice. I would suggest downloading Line as its the app of choice for our server, if you do send me a PM in here and I will give you my ID so it's easier to get in touch.

Unable to add you as friend :p can you pm me.

Hello all greetings,

Ur line I'd is wrong it says mine is gamerhellborn

Welcome to the Celtic Heroes family. We are glad you found your way to the forums.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND