Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Corrupted Gardens Beta Date!

Heroes,

I come bearing news! Estimated dates for our expeditions to the Corrupted Gardens!

Closed Beta
Thursday 1st of March - Monday 5th of March

Open Beta
Thursday 15th of March - Monday 19th of March

These dates may change but I will keep everyone informed as information becomes available.

Closed Beta testers will be emailed next week with details of the upcoming test, Open Beta testers will be emailed following the completion of the Closed Beta.

The regular band of Clan OTM will be there for any questions, general shenanigans and any support you may need ;)

Look forward to seeing you in beta!

Re: Corrupted Gardens Beta Date!

Heroes,

I come bearing news! Estimated dates for our expeditions to the Corrupted Gardens!

Closed Beta

Open Beta

These dates may change but I will keep everyone informed as information becomes available.

Closed Beta testers will be emailed next week with details of the upcoming test, Open Beta testers will be emailed following the completion of the Closed Beta.

The regular band of Clan OTM will be there for any questions, general shenanigans and any support you may need ;)

Thanks for the info
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Awesome!
What us the difference between closed and open beta btw?
Closed one is for the people who registered and open is for all or what?
Open is for everyone and closed is more exclusively and tbh it's normally more interesting such as the dragons. Sadly it's normally a selective few that get picked every time
Hi

Heroes,

Closed Beta

Open Beta

Thanks for release date finally. Hopefully not delayed lol
Hi