Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should we increase the green dragon spawn rates?

i dont agree with increasing its spawn rate, how ever i could see adding more locations with diferent level of dragons like you had in the spring events from 2012-2014 . if you fo it that way there could be variety in drops as well as keeping 1 clan or group from holding down the spot and cutting everyone else in that server off from it. doing it this way we should he able to keep the price up on armor as well as have other variety the armor by level to sell or use.

i dont agree with increasing its spawn rate, how ever i could see adding more locations with diferent level of dragons like you had in the spring events from 2012-2014 . if you fo it that way there could be variety in drops as well as keeping 1 clan or group from holding down the spot and cutting everyone else in that server off from it. doing it this way we should he able to keep the price up on armor as well as have other variety the armor by level to sell or use.
Holy smokes. You resurrected a 6 year old thread
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I noticed someone said the dragons should spawn faster.

Would you like it if we doubled the rate at which they spawn?

We could implement this change today and patch it into the game in time for the weekend if you like the idea.

Or we could keep it as which would make the new armours more rare and valuable.

let me know which you prefer.
Instead can you focus on adjusting the drop rate for 180 snorri and 215 unox. Way to often a 4 star drops nothing and it's just become a pain when you have so many people camping it to get their weapons.
220 Druid SupremeDruid