Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#11
Vindicator fash pretty worthless on belenus too,

yes make fash better for girls too! So many full sets except a few like lanrik just look meh and it's hard to mix a lot of it cuz most pants look terrible especially with other tops and shoes, frostguard pants just look like an ironed out plastic bag. Most of the sets look much better on male toons, and vindicator looks rubbish in general and can't mix with anything.
Belenus
ApplesBe - ranger
Nee - druid
Rainyy - rogue

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#12
Apples-Bele wrote:Vindicator fash pretty worthless on belenus too,

yes make fash better for girls too! So many full sets except a few like lanrik just look meh and it's hard to mix a lot of it cuz most pants look terrible especially with other tops and shoes, frostguard pants just look like an ironed out plastic bag. Most of the sets look much better on male toons, and vindicator looks rubbish in general and can't mix with anything.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. You have no sense of style
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Ghostie level 222 ranger, member of Elementals

Border Control Officer of Belenus, away with Mabon
Former President of Belenus

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#13
Eurydice wrote:Haha ok maybe it's just me :roll:

Well, I’m always open for donations if you don’t like the fash you have :D think I have a lvl 60 toon on gwydion with some old stuff
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Ghostie level 222 ranger, member of Elementals

Border Control Officer of Belenus, away with Mabon
Former President of Belenus

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#14
Prophetic is quite hard to cone by on Donn. I wish some items didn't change between the genders, like wintermyst hats. Men's is epic.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#16
Muldar wrote:There will be a new fashion set with the Corrupted Gardens update! :)

(Looks pretty badass)


Oh my Gee! Will it be chests or tokens fash??? :3 So excited!

Regarding fash... I've seen so many dudes make girl toons just cause they look better with fash... Or they are ... (Hint: Faewynd Fash) xD
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: Anarchy
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 223/221/150-222-231-223-221


Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.


Image

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#17
Zkills wrote:
Eurydice wrote:Haha ok maybe it's just me :roll:

Well, I’m always open for donations if you don’t like the fash you have :D think I have a lvl 60 toon on gwydion with some old stuff

Come back to Gwyd, I will totally kit you out ;)

Muldar wrote:There will be a new fashion set with the Corrupted Gardens update! :)

(Looks pretty badass)

Yay!!! Nice trousers please...

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#18
Eurydice wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Eurydice wrote:Haha ok maybe it's just me :roll:

Well, I’m always open for donations if you don’t like the fash you have :D think I have a lvl 60 toon on gwydion with some old stuff

Come back to Gwyd, I will totally kit you out ;)

Lol sounds too good to be true. May or may not have seen me around in castle on Arbow or Zkill. Visit from time to time cause my brother plays there actually (and to show off my sexy yulestave)

And @Muldar, any sneak peaks?? :)
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Ghostie level 222 ranger, member of Elementals

Border Control Officer of Belenus, away with Mabon
Former President of Belenus

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#19
I like the vindicator fashion for my warrior and rogue and really the last few fashion relases. None of it has helped me kill anything, but it is pretty good looking stuff.

Plus we are getting more badass fashion, how the hell can you really go wrong?

;)
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

#20
Zkills wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:Vindicator fash pretty worthless on belenus too,

yes make fash better for girls too! So many full sets except a few like lanrik just look meh and it's hard to mix a lot of it cuz most pants look terrible especially with other tops and shoes, frostguard pants just look like an ironed out plastic bag. Most of the sets look much better on male toons, and vindicator looks rubbish in general and can't mix with anything.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. You have no sense of style


Ik that's just another way of telling me you love me
Belenus
ApplesBe - ranger
Nee - druid
Rainyy - rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: foximaxi, Furyion and 32 guests