Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

Vindicator fash pretty worthless on belenus too,

yes make fash better for girls too! So many full sets except a few like lanrik just look meh and it's hard to mix a lot of it cuz most pants look terrible especially with other tops and shoes, frostguard pants just look like an ironed out plastic bag. Most of the sets look much better on male toons, and vindicator looks rubbish in general and can't mix with anything.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

yes make fash better for girls too! So many full sets except a few like lanrik just look meh and it's hard to mix a lot of it cuz most pants look terrible especially with other tops and shoes, frostguard pants just look like an ironed out plastic bag. Most of the sets look much better on male toons, and vindicator looks rubbish in general and can't mix with anything.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. You have no sense of style
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Haha ok maybe it's just me :roll:
Well, I’m always open for donations if you don’t like the fash you have :D think I have a lvl 60 toon on gwydion with some old stuff

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Prophetic is quite hard to cone by on Donn. I wish some items didn't change between the genders, like wintermyst hats. Men's is epic.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

There will be a new fashion set with the Corrupted Gardens update! :)

(Looks pretty badass)
Oh my Gee! Will it be chests or tokens fash??? :3 So excited!

Regarding fash... I've seen so many dudes make girl toons just cause they look better with fash... Or they are ... (Hint: Faewynd Fash) xD
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Well, I’m always open for donations if you don’t like the fash you have :D think I have a lvl 60 toon on gwydion with some old stuff
Come back to Gwyd, I will totally kit you out ;)
There will be a new fashion set with the Corrupted Gardens update! :)

(Looks pretty badass)
Yay!!! Nice trousers please...
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Come back to Gwyd, I will totally kit you out ;)
Lol sounds too good to be true. May or may not have seen me around in castle on Arbow or Zkill. Visit from time to time cause my brother plays there actually (and to show off my sexy yulestave)

And @Muldar, any sneak peaks?? :)

I like the vindicator fashion for my warrior and rogue and really the last few fashion relases. None of it has helped me kill anything, but it is pretty good looking stuff.

Plus we are getting more badass fashion, how the hell can you really go wrong?

;)
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. You have no sense of style
Ik that's just another way of telling me you love me
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid