Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Vindi fash drop rates.

Will there be new chests with the update?

I genuinely don't want to buy any at the moment out of the fear that I will get more vindicator fash. It's completely worthless on both the servers I play on and is like 70% of the fash drops in the current chests.

On a side note, for the next fash set can we get some nice pants for girls, like just normal fitted ones like the boys get to wear. The weird skirt on the lan/hunter ones makes them hard to match with other tops and those midi skirts on the other sets are a bit hideous. Thanks!!
Eurydice - 223 mage - Relentless - Gwydion ♥
Truffles - 197 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz - 193 mage - Epona

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

I always thought female toons had the better looking fash... guess that’s just my inner man speaking
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Ghostie level 220 ranger, member of Elementals

Border Control Officer of Belenus, away with Mabon
Ex President of Belenus

ApplesBe loves spam mail

Zkills wrote:I always thought female toons had the better looking fash... guess that’s just my inner man speaking

Haha noooo, I wish I had made a boy toon. Lan is nice for girls but that's about it imo (sorry OTM) but boys look ace in most sets :D
Eurydice - 223 mage - Relentless - Gwydion ♥
Truffles - 197 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz - 193 mage - Epona

Eurydice wrote:
Zkills wrote:I always thought female toons had the better looking fash... guess that’s just my inner man speaking

Haha noooo, I wish I had made a boy toon. Lan is nice for girls but that's about it imo (sorry OTM) but boys look ace in most sets :D

Wyldwood and glen fash look better on female toons as well
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Ghostie level 220 ranger, member of Elementals

Border Control Officer of Belenus, away with Mabon
Ex President of Belenus

ApplesBe loves spam mail

Eurydice wrote:On a side note, for the next fash set can we get some nice pants for girls, like just normal fitted ones like the boys get to wear. The weird skirt on the lan/hunter ones makes them hard to match with other tops and those midi skirts on the other sets are a bit hideous. Thanks!!

I suggest some kinky latex pants for dominant women :D and a whip for the main weapon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PurkZlYJjls
Ranger 222+ [full frozen]