Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Vindi fash drop rates.

Will there be new chests with the update?

I genuinely don't want to buy any at the moment out of the fear that I will get more vindicator fash. It's completely worthless on both the servers I play on and is like 70% of the fash drops in the current chests.

On a side note, for the next fash set can we get some nice pants for girls, like just normal fitted ones like the boys get to wear. The weird skirt on the lan/hunter ones makes them hard to match with other tops and those midi skirts on the other sets are a bit hideous. Thanks!!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Re: Vindi fash drop rates.

I always thought female toons had the better looking fash... guess that’s just my inner man speaking
Haha noooo, I wish I had made a boy toon. Lan is nice for girls but that's about it imo (sorry OTM) but boys look ace in most sets :D
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

I always thought female toons had the better looking fash... guess that’s just my inner man speaking
Haha noooo, I wish I had made a boy toon. Lan is nice for girls but that's about it imo (sorry OTM) but boys look ace in most sets :D
Wyldwood and glen fash look better on female toons as well
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I guess it really depends on which fashion you like. For example I hated sunlit on a guy but looks good on a girl.
sunlit top with glen pants on a girl is my favourite female combo :o
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

On a side note, for the next fash set can we get some nice pants for girls, like just normal fitted ones like the boys get to wear. The weird skirt on the lan/hunter ones makes them hard to match with other tops and those midi skirts on the other sets are a bit hideous. Thanks!!
I suggest some kinky latex pants for dominant women :D and a whip for the main weapon
Ranger 227+