Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account banned on like the same day of unbanned?

Hello, my account that was unbanned named dragonbolt on danu lvl 219 was banned like the next day saying I was selling my account for real life money? I never was selling it for real money or even selling my account I would like it unbanned again because I did nothing wrong

Re: Account banned on like the same day of unbanned?

Hello, my account that was unbanned named dragonbolt on danu lvl 219 was banned like the next day saying I was selling my account for real life money? I never was selling it for real money or even selling my account I would like it unbanned again because I did nothing wrong
selling account is against T&C's
Hi

That wasn’t helpful what so ever. Like literally there was no point to your post other then to piss off the other user. He OBVIOUSLY knows it is. Hence he made the post stating he wasnt doing anything wrong. (Idk if he was doing it or not, your comment was just useless and being a total troll.)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

That wasn’t helpful what so ever. Like literally there was no point to your post other then to piss off the other user. He OBVIOUSLY knows it is. Hence he made the post stating he wasnt doing anything wrong. (Idk if he was doing it or not, your comment was just useless and being a total troll.)
Urs is also useless
Hi

Lol this dude tried to sell off his accounts and then actually purchased an endgame toon from another player. There was clear evidence in our Line chats and he was banned. That’s what happens when you shout out to the whole world that you purchased an account lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

That person scammed 20M in server transfer, then asked to transfer them to Donn (after he claimed he didnt scam 20M and doesnt have that gold) under the same scamming name. Then he came back from Donn to Belenus, asked everyone on the server to sell him an account, asked if he should buy a mage, even emailed otm if its ok for him to buy a mage. Bought the mage, got banned on that mage + every other toon he has.

Then he asked ppl to bring the seller down with him too, which I wont be surprised if the seller goes down too cus OTM clearly knows about this deal lol.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Not even the real DragonBolt ...

Search Danu sub- forums, the real one one can be found and even has DragonBolt in their sig. I’m sure otm can compare to see if they’re the same person or not ...(pm me otm if you want user name).

But this account has been sold so many times that I can’t keep track of ownership anymore. Just know it’s banned from the dominate clan in Danu if anyone actually thinks of buying (if by some miracle it gets unbanned).
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu