Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make corrupted garden a pk zone...

Late to this party, but -1
Just no ._.
PvP needs to be kept separate from other content, the overlap should be minimal if at all.
PvP overhaul is needed, but this is not the solution.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Endgame players still grief and cry???
Only noob will cry and grief...
I think endgame players are smart enough to understand that a pk zone is a pvp zone.

Arena is a great pvp zone. But the problem is...
1. Everyone can enter even a lvl 1 toon. If endgame player kill a low lvl, thats where the griefing and crying starts. "Endgame players bully me in arena" WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!.

Corrupted garden is a high lvl zone and only endgame players can enter. I guess 180 are endgame players.

2. You cant use resto potions or other consumables. Correct me if im wrong.

3. Arena is so small. Its more fun if a pvp zone is a bigger area. And its more fun if there were monsters in the area so its hard to target a player running.

Everyone are saying Celtic Heroes is not a pvp game and its more of an mvp game. Maybe the corrupted garden will make CH a PVP GAME... Maybe...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

I think endgame players are smart enough to understand that a pk zone is a pvp zone.

1. Everyone can enter even a lvl 1 toon. If endgame player kill a low lvl, thats where the griefing and crying starts. "Endgame players bully me in arena" WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!.

Corrupted garden is a high lvl zone and only endgame players can enter. I guess 180 are endgame players.

3. Arena is so small. Its more fun if a pvp zone is a bigger area. And its more fun if there were monsters in the area so its hard to target a player running.

Everyone are saying Celtic Heroes is not a pvp game and its more of an mvp game. Maybe the corrupted garden will make CH a PVP GAME... Maybe...
shows how little you know about EG fights on some servers, boss fights in general. People get killed all the time on glad in arena, and this is a boss that drops 500g and barely any XP. what do you expect will happen on a boss that drops the best gear in the game?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

shows how little you know about EG fights on some servers, boss fights in general. People get killed all the time on glad in arena, and this is a boss that drops 500g and barely any XP. what do you expect will happen on a boss that drops the best gear in the game?

Only the BEST endgame will get the BEST GEAR in the game. If you want the best gear you have to fight for it. And you have to die for it.

This is the ENDGAME... your an ENDGAME PLAYER...
What do you expect...
You want the BEST GEAR easy to get...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Only the BEST endgame will get the BEST GEAR in the game. If you want the best gear you have to fight for it. And you have to die for it.

This is the ENDGAME... your an ENDGAME PLAYER...
What do you expect...
You want the BEST GEAR easy to get...
As much as I would love to kill certain people anywhere in the game the bosses will never die if this idea was to happen and because of that -1

What you're requesting is players be forced to participate in pvp. Gladiators are placed in arena so the intention is if you do your gladiator you expect to get attacked. With raids where players are using plat items and in builds that aren't conducive to pvp, it wouldn't work well. Arena and pvp needs to over hauled before they start expanding pvp into pve areas.

Having a difference of opinion does not mean someone is crying.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Blink.... myself and others have tried pointing this out but apparently it's going over your head so let me lay it out for you.

CH IS NOWHERE NEAR WHAT A GAME BASED AROUND PVP SHOULD BE. THE PVP MECHANICS OF THIS GAME ARE SO BAD THAT FIGHTS WOULD LAST MERE SECONDS. THAT IS NOT PVP.

So until there is a MAJOR overhaul... don't expect a pk zone anytime soon.

Blink.... myself and others have tried pointing this out but apparently it's going over your head so let me lay it out for you.

CH IS NOWHERE NEAR WHAT A GAME BASED AROUND PVP SHOULD BE. THE PVP MECHANICS OF THIS GAME ARE SO BAD THAT FIGHTS WOULD LAST MERE SECONDS. THAT IS NOT PVP.

So until there is a MAJOR overhaul... don't expect a pk zone anytime soon.
+1. Mainly because CH only consist of point and click skills. If they were to be skill shots and ground target AOE spells AND every class have mobility skill(s) or invincible frame skill(s) to some extend, then there will be possibilities of outplaying your opponents even when you're under-geared. I don't see that happening in CH any time soon.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.