Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron Kill

Grats but indeed a fluke sadly. While I believe a single dps druid has tons of potential, u just pulled an Agent K and made ur possible kill seem impossible.
Cept that Agent K gets them a lot
Pulling an Agent K -

Claiming to get the kill at impossible terms, such as using a sword, having no slash lure, outdpsing DG + edl rangers while having pierce lure.

Grats nonetheless!
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Grats but indeed a fluke sadly. While I believe a single dps druid has tons of potential, u just pulled an Agent K and made ur possible kill seem impossible.
Pulling an Agent K -

Claiming to get the kill at impossible terms, such as using a sword, having no slash lure, outdpsing DG + edl rangers while having pierce lure.

Grats nonetheless!
Did it more than 3 times and can do it again, it's that we used to get many rondel rogues and everyone gets lapped so it's wasted, also ss and pw is useless on them at necro mainly, rangers I just don't know why they lose
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Our best melee don’t have DG so the competition was low @Crim
That makes may more sense. I beat our other dg dps in certain circumstances, but I'm always healing a group at gele and prime.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

Pulling an Agent K -

Grats nonetheless!
Did it more than 3 times and can do it again, it's that we used to get many rondel rogues and everyone gets lapped so it's wasted, also ss and pw is useless on them at necro mainly, rangers I just don't know why they lose
Good luck lol. Just wanna use the term 'Pulled an Agent K'
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

What’s your strength? Assuming you used a damage tower food as well. Wondering how you got the 3-3.5k damage. I can get 10067 lixed attack on my Druid with no attack bracer, but damage is still 12-1500 depending on what I’m using.