Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Grieving

Playing on Nuada server is fun !
But ......
There is this one player who keeps on pulling adds if any other clan but his has the lock on boss fights.
He does this every time !
Many players from all clans have repeatedly reported this, and he keeps on continuing...

The player in fact goes by the name Loan Alexander and it's not the only mischief he is guilty of.
He also seems to enjoy killing all the mobs in a room while you are lixing. Trashtalks and call random players names ....

Why doesn't otm do something about this ?
Server: Nuada.
Clan: Wild Bunch
CorpseCandy Lvl183 rogue
Vhoodoo lvl164 druid

Everyone loves Candy !

Re: Grieving

Im not really sure, but i dont think this is actually against the rules. Its within the game mechanics. Its like getting killed while on your gladiator, its a total *** move, but not against any rules either. There is a player on my server that camps arena and kills only one clans members. And as for the trash talk, first you gotta block them, its not harrassment if you havent even blocked them yet. I know this isnt what you want to hear. But i dont think there is much OTM will do until this has been done.

I would understand, if you wipe on a boss. To bad.
But rounding up mobs, pulling them into an active boss fights and releasing them with the intention to make another clan wipe ?
Server: Nuada.
Clan: Wild Bunch
CorpseCandy Lvl183 rogue
Vhoodoo lvl164 druid

Everyone loves Candy !

Griefing is bannable for both those reasons. If he kills mobs while you’re lixing ord drags adds on you just record it and send it into OTM. OTM will take their time but it will get looked at.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Griefing is bannable for both those reasons. If he kills mobs while you’re lixing ord drags adds on you just record it and send it into OTM. OTM will take their time but it will get looked at.
Yup. Whoever’s there first owns the mobs. Same for bosses too, the game operates on a first come first server basis
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

This shouldn’t be on general discussion, but crunched inside of an email to otm. Just like a fellow forum user said, this isn’t griefing at all, but just a strategy used to ensure the lock for our clan. It’s not against the rules, but yes I agree it’s a dirty tactic. However, every dl kill I’ve seen you and my clan mate at, all you do is harass him actually, but yet to see him harass you. If this is true, please send me proof of this, but otherwise, don’t put this on forums.
Cuko of Loony Toons, Nuada
207 Rouge

Yup. Whoever’s there first owns the mobs. Same for bosses too, the game operates on a first come first server basis
Still, there are plenty of losers who will try their best to reset a boss after they failed to lock. There hasn't been any offical statement from OTM as for now, Muldar said it's kind of grey area and they will into into case but didn't say what warrants a ban specifically. More plat items wasted on grief wars more money for OTM so doesn't surprise they aren't eager to adress it.

Wrong.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here