Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Resurgences Fall

The Time is Coming, Resurgence has been at the top for long but now their reign is coming to an end. The question is who will step up? Braves, Dragonsouls, Malestrom, or pehaps a new clan. the time has come. we can all see it, just face it. Resurgence players are getting bored. its time for.....THE FALL
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Re: Resurgences Fall

Hate to burst your bubble, but the top clans will be anything but bored with an update around the corner.

If anything, inactives will come back and make them stronger.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

bubble bursted
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

The Time is Coming, Resurgence has been at the top for long but now their reign is coming to an end. The question is who will step up? Braves, Dragonsouls, Malestrom, or pehaps a new clan. the time has come. we can all see it, just face it. Resurgence players are getting bored. its time for.....THE FALL
My money on braves :lol:

lol, this was just a blog i made to past the time and make something dramatic. but wont people get bored being i resurgence soon cause resurgence can kill every boss, once u cn do that. what else can u do? my bets are that some 220s will join another clan and try and make it boss and so on until every clan is really good. but i could be wrong
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

lol, this was just a blog i made to past the time and make something dramatic. but wont people get bored being i resurgence soon cause resurgence can kill every boss, once u cn do that. what else can u do? my bets are that some 220s will join another clan and try and make it boss and so on until every clan is really good. but i could be wrong
So people are bored killing every boss in you're opinion so the logic is spilt the clan so the bosses can no longer be killed, all to try and build up new clans to kill the same bosses again? Oh and with new endgame bosses coming out in about 2-3 months ish on top of that.. I'll take some of whatever your having please must be some good stuff! :lol:

Btw braves is connected to resurgence.. u also forgot 2 other clans on arawn unit and colours they still exist btw.. :o
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

good, some new game bosses, not that i can kill them anyway..lol:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Nothing last forever.
Domination will always be a thing, sometimes just under a different title.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at