Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New player thoughts

Hello,

Sorry to hear of your troubles and yes starting out can be very difficult. Otm the development team have added some crafting such as cooking and fishing that are great for free to play players. My main is 224 and I have an alt of each class that I’m currently leveling. I have been free to play since the beginning (sorry otm). It takes patience but cooking and fishing will help a ton. For cooking you can go to the Taven and cook up many things that will restore health and energy for free. Just follow the cooking quest line and don’t worry about buying recipes, the quest line will give you plenty for free. As for farming gold fishing can do wonders for that as well, but it will take some time.

So please don’t loose faith and try to do some crafting before your next journey out to quest and level. I think you will enjoy the rewards.

Hope this helps :)
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

This is all well and good, but should be a concern for OTM. Luckily the OP was smart enough to post on forums their troubles, yet I’m sure there are many who don’t consider this and end up quitting very early on.

Best of luck to your adventures OP.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

If you are enjoying the game aside from the issue with getting gold, and are willing to reach End Game, then I recommend buying some chests and selling them.

Depending on your server you can make 20-40k on a single chest. You can do some free Platinum offers or, I recommend, purchase Platinum and then chests.

This is a great way to make gold and also helps the studio out, but it'll cost you either time/money depending on your method of earning platinum.
Would you kindly?

This is all well and good, but should be a concern for OTM. Luckily the OP was smart enough to post on forums their troubles, yet I’m sure there are many who don’t consider this and end up quitting very early on.
Have OTM ever talked about how to fix health and energy problems for new players? they have it hard, I see many people quit at around level 30 to 60, every single low level friend I had when I started to play this game don't play anymore and they quit around that level too...

When I first started I really didn't worry about anything but following the quest line. I put skill points in meditate and recuperate and that got me by pretty good with regen. I never really worried much about leveling up and just followed every quest I could.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

When I first started I really didn't worry about anything but following the quest line. I put skill points in meditate and recuperate and that got me by pretty good with regen. I never really worried much about leveling up and just followed every quest I could.
Same thing with me. Recuperate and Meditate (as well as class specific Life Steal, Energy Steal, Natures, Light Heal, Aura) are actually decent skills for low levels.

When you can afford Lux Items and are more knowledgeable about how the game works then you can buy an Alt book and redistribute your points, really very simple.
Would you kindly?

Learn what things sell for, and start merching.

Best advice that can be given, its free and easy gold, if you know what you are doing. The sooner you learn, the better.

Just from trading alone, and never buying platinum, I wound up one of the richest if not the richest player on lugh.

Even if you don't make much gold from it at first, it will still help you as you will be able to negotiate better on items you want to buy from players, which will save you gold.

Though if you don't want to trade, I suggest playing a mage. Mages get energy shield and energy boost, and deal good damage even without gear. Energy shield absorbs damage(so you have to heal less), and energy boost regenerates energy even in combat(no energy heals needed either).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Thank you guys very much for the info and the help I'm gonna try some of these ways out I'm still learning so didn't know of all the options, it just seems like this game pushes money in your face at every corner.

And I actually made a toon on danu I have one on each server when I checked areas out, I'm currently on arawn and things seem pretty expensive to me atm. But sure I'll give danu a look

Also, does cooking make gold aswell or cost cold to level up? I seen someone mention they fished to fund cooking so wasn't for sure.
Pm me on forums or just find me ingame. - Shivah @Danu.
Otherwise if you're willing to sacrifice 10 gold to mail me I'll mail you items ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu