Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sharp Shot or Sharpen Weapons?

During boss battles?
Both
Ok yeah thats obviously prefered................. but i have limited skill points

I use light heal, bolas, double shot, rapid shot and sharp shot, all of which are lvl 45 (with double shot and bolas being 42) with bonuses from edl armour. My steady aim is lvl 40 but i hotswap an imperial prot ring so its lvl 49.
Ditch light heal and get both sharpshot and sharpen weapons.
Wattzon of Sulis

The problem with me is that I can't solo 4* edl placeholders and bounties without light heal.
I too am a lover of light heal and being able to solo stuff. It's saved me many times.

Sharp shot, Bolas, Double, Steady, Heal, then spares in rapid.
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia

The problem with me is that I can't solo 4* edl placeholders and bounties without light heal.
But you have bolas or not? If you want to continuously down 4* placeholders by yourself, you might want to think of camo skill or camo charm. Works perfect. You can always pop a lix or use restos, might sound expensive but a EDL pieces whatever tier is a valueable item depending on your level.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I use double shot, bolas, entangle, light heal, steady aim, sharpen weapons...it makes you ready for any raid situation. For example today at reset the tank was running late to hrung, but I'm not one to wait. So I buff my group with sharpen, cast my bolas and entangle and by the time he got there it was at 15%...sharp shot isn't a viable endgame skill unless you have full DG or pvping imo.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

I use double shot, bolas, entangle, light heal, steady aim, sharpen weapons...it makes you ready for any raid situation. For example today at reset the tank was running late to hrung, but I'm not one to wait. So I buff my group with sharpen, cast my bolas and entangle and by the time he got there it was at 15%...sharp shot isn't a viable endgame skill unless you have full DG or pvping imo.
Mate, sharpshot is free damage, therefore it doesn't stop an auto like it used to, it is a must at any level if you want to speed up kills or win lock battles.
Wattzon of Sulis

You do yourself harm levelling above 220 because of this ridiculous level lock system set up by OTM, so your bounty problem gets fixed.

Call your mates to tackle the placeholders, it's not worth being handicapped over placeholders.
Wattzon of Sulis

ss is the same as qs, only better. It is free damage and any ranger who is serious about dps should be using it.

Also how does a clan bolas kill hrung :shock:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Also how does a clan bolas kill hrung :shock:
Stress, happens when I enter murky just to fish
You always make me laugh little buddy, thanks.

I'm not debating whether sharpshot is free damage or good for personal dps. What I'm saying is if stuck with a choice between it or sharpen weapons I'm going with sharpen to boost the overall damage of the group which will yield more dps over time.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.