Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Please tell me about Fingal :)

Hey peeps,

So I have a few questions about Fingal that I was hoping you could help me out with:

1. The server seems pretty populated, say for example someone was looking for some variety in their CH life and was thinking about making a new mage on a new server, how difficult would it be to get through meteoric/frozen etc? Is there a lot of competition?

2. How do you as a server feel about transfers? I ask as I have played on another server where they don't like it so much and that makes life a bit harder which I am not so keen on.

3. What are the mid/end game players/clans like? It will take me a solid few months to reach end game somewhere new as levelling is not my favourite. Saying that if anyone wants to make a new toon and hang out with me for a couple of hours a day that would be ace! ;)

Thanks!

Eury ❤
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Re: Please tell me about Fingal :)

Fingal is awesome, getting through warden and meteoric is easy for all clans, there is only 2 endgame clans are The Expendables and Whykicamoocow, frozen bosses are ruled by Peacekeepers, they're slowly moving to higher level dls and starting edls, correct me if I'm wrong.
Competition on frozen is very high, Blackfyre with Peacekeepers against cows and envy. Expendables did frozen for a small while but stopped because everyone in their got their frozen, but they will start them again in few days with a strong turn.
Dl competition is not very high as of it in frozen dl lock battles could have up to 25 people from 3 clans combined, but that'sthe highest it could get, usually around 16 person.
Edl competition isn't very high at 185 190 195 and 200, competition is focused on 205 and 210, also 215 at occasions.
All raids that cows could kill Expendables can expect for gelebron, still few steps away from having an attempt.

Doubt server has any problem with anyone coming fresh to Fingal, but if one buys a toon they'll be likely not accepted in top clans or treated properly unless they personally know the members in the clan good enough.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Meteoric isn't horrible. But usually the discs are in AH if the clan you join doesn't have the discs. Frozen is very very very very heavily battled. Lock battles at every spawn on every frozen boss. It's not unusual to have 30+ toons lock battling.

We don't mind transfers. We get a lot

There are a number of mid game clans. There are 2 end game clans but both take lower level players.

Expendables can kill all bosses and possibly gele if they have all their members online. They haven't attempted gele yet so not sure if they're capable yet or not.

Whykicamoocow can kill all bosses. Most are killed on or close to on spawn and gele the day of spawn

Edit - Just saw K's post and it's pretty spot on. Peacekeepers have been hitting some edl and have downed a few 205 and 210 5*. I don't think they've downed any 6* but I could be wrong.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Thanks guys, super helpful. Will log on later and have a look around to see what I think :)

What are prices/ah activity like? I will probably buy stuff where possible to speed up the process.
Not gonna lie, things too overpriced, super exps 5k, heroic hastes 4k, regens 2k ea, rest of lixes 1k ea and restos go for like 400, unless you find lucky buys or trades with people, items like dragon discs 50k to 100k ea, orbs 80k to 100k ea, lux jewellery around 120% shop price usually, unless wyld/storm ammys and the ones with high demand.
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

Not gonna lie, things too overpriced, super exps 5k, heroic hastes 4k, regens 2k ea, rest of lixes 1k ea and restos go for like 400, unless you find lucky buys or trades with people, items like dragon discs 50k to 100k ea, orbs 80k to 100k ea, lux jewellery around 120% shop price usually, unless wyld/storm ammys and the ones with high demand.
:shock: eek maybe not then, sounds like starting there is going to be expensiiiive
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Thanks guys, super helpful. Will log on later and have a look around to see what I think :)

What are prices/ah activity like? I will probably buy stuff where possible to speed up the process.
Hot damn, competition AND high prices.

Glad to see that you guys' server has 2 EG clans and one up-and-coming one, though. On our server its really just us now.. Which, believe it or not, makes it a lot harder gearing everybody than having two separate EG clans. Now everybody is in one long line for gear, it's horrible.
Would you kindly?

Hot damn, competition AND high prices.

Glad to see that you guys' server has 2 EG clans and one up-and-coming one, though. On our server its really just us now.. Which, believe it or not, makes it a lot harder gearing everybody than having two separate EG clans. Now everybody is in one long line for gear, it's horrible.
Yea it sucks pretty much being the only clan there, no lock battles and winning everything will make people lazy, fingal been like that for a year, was so boring but nor anymore
The Expendables

YouTube:

Miss the good old days where Curt had the only dl aura....

And when adro was a kak lixing at tunnel trolls :lol:

And when zyz used to help me loot rings in fingals cave :lol: (never ended up getting a ring)

And when lex was actually bad at the game :lol: :lol: (don't roast me dad)

And when Jean was actually the best mage :o

And when most of moocows members left and made a new clan but somehow few years later they're back in moocows :lol:

Ye
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu