Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Everthing wanted this edited. So I did.

Love how we hold off on restarting the game for a clan to kill Gelebron. Hope you guys killed it! Congrats!

Yet when Resurgence asked for our banks in that posting that was locked on the forums (Thank you OTM for an additional review and giving them back). We got flack for supposedly getting special treatment from OTM.... This just proves that OTM is willing to help everyone if you go about it the right way.

Congrats yet again. Not bitter but an actual congratulation and I am glad that OTM is wanting to make this community better.

Edited - Because everthing thought it was cynical and doesn’t know me.
Last edited by EmeraldThumbGaiboi on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

Re: This restart made me laugh....

When you guys first posted about your problem I felt bad for you and basically sided with you. At this point though, the constant trolling is starting to cause others to lose sympathy for you. Please stop trolling and handle the problem through the proper support channels.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

When you guys first posted about your problem I felt bad for you and basically sided with you. At this point though, the constant trolling is starting to cause others to lose sympathy for you. Please stop trolling and handle the problem through the proper support channels.
Not trolling - read my posting again. They fixed it, and I thanked them.

Doesn’t sound like that, you can telll that you are still salty. And this isn’t the first time a Reset has been delayed

Doesn’t sound like that, you can telll that you are still salty. And this isn’t the first time a Reset has been delayed
Salty with the clowns who said that we get special treatment ☺️

I do apologize. I did misread. The beginning tone set by your statement made it read like your frustrated that someone else got special treatment. Sorry I misread
No worries at all. I prefer real over the phone conversations rather than text as things get misinterpreted easily. I am a very bubbly, outgoing person. With a chipper attitude to most things. My clan members can agree and support this ☺️

I can assure you that our clan wasn't trying to receive special treatment. We already had timed to do it at a later time today (literally an hour after the reset) and when the reset was announced we called and started as soon as we got numbers. We were hopeful that we would finish in time but when we realised we couldn't we didn't want to waste clan members' lixes and time. I don't see how that isn't a reasonable request, CH isn't a job... Didn't think this would stir up as much as it did. My bad :)

Edit: We are super thankful for Muldar and OTM helping us in the way they did!!
Kindredd Main Ranger level 224
Naharis Rogue 200
Clan Havoc

I can assure you that our clan wasn't trying to receive special treatment. We already had timed to do it at a later time today (literally an hour after the reset) and when the reset was announced we called and started as soon as we got numbers. We were hopeful that we would finish in time but when we realised we couldn't we didn't want to waste clan members' lixes and time. I don't see how that isn't a reasonable request, CH isn't a job... Didn't think this would stir up as much as it did. My bad :)

No no, good on you! Glad OTM respects their players. We all deserve love from time to time...

This post is directed at the haters who thinks and posted that Resurgence is the only clan that OTM every does anything for. So I was showing that everyone gets OTMs attention when approached and handled right.

Hope you guys killed it and got some Godly or Void items!

Think we’ve all seen OTM try to help players as clans as best they can, as well as we’ve probably all felt the nerd rage strike when a reset gets us before we get something done, hehe. It never hurts to ask, and Emerald, I’m glad you got some resolution to your bank issue, and I hope OTM continues to help out in all the ways they can. For all the larger issues we talk about regarding the game, and improvements we’d like to see, changes made, etc, having Gele halfway dead and all of the sudden seeing clannies shouting hellos and Ty’s and goofy stuff to Muldar was really cool; The personal touch goes a long way, so apologies to other servers if it messed up any schedules. We will be glad to see the love extended if next time any of you other clans need the extra time. and thank you Havoc clannies for changing your schedules to do this raid earlier.
Seela
Seela, rogue
mamaji, ice mage
Anodyne, druid
Etc
Morrigan Server, Chief of Havoc