Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword warrior?

Bow is better cause it can be used at range. Stats wise they are identical
I think the name RANGER suggests it can be used at range which is only better for prot and some legacies.
Umm no lol. Bow is better for every boss that can be bolased and every boss that can be tanked allowing rangers to stay out of AOE range. Comparing the two is pretty stupid lol.
Which aoe are we talking about? The necro one which is nothing when using ward and sanctuary? How about the mord one which hits once a boss or the hrung one which scratches a warrior. How about smolach one which is beaten using fire ward and does tiny dmg.
Hi

Again, damage stacking means nothing if it's all resisted, I can go up to 8k with 2h hammer and say: oh damage stacking is so good, 2h hammer defiantly beats edl sword!
That sword you call crap I still beat em with it...
Also it doesn't matter how good ones gear is that much, you might have the best car but it doesn't mean you could drive it properly.
Sounds to me like u just got trashed by lex.

Ur bragging over a mordy kill? I had so many... Including necro kills, hrung kills, prot kills (bases and prime), and gele kill. U wanna teach me how to drive? Using ur bad analogies and trying to compare dmg stacking as using 2h hammer to using gele axe is outright dumb. Stop agent, u keep making urself look worse.
I don't understand how u think edl bow is any better then sword tbh. 5 dmg less and if u have lures for both then they are almost identical.
1. Being able to stay out of range
2. Considering warrior uses skills, especially much slower ones, and HAS to swap for axe/hammer for rupture, the speed is easily equalized.
3. The thing about agent K, is that he said he can beat the bow users without slash lure, with pierce lure. Even if equal, then its simply impossible unless they do no dps at all.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Again, damage stacking means nothing if it's all resisted, I can go up to 8k with 2h hammer and say: oh damage stacking is so good, 2h hammer defiantly beats edl sword!
That sword you call crap I still beat em with it...
Also it doesn't matter how good ones gear is that much, you might have the best car but it doesn't mean you could drive it properly.
Sounds to me like u just got trashed by lex.

Ur bragging over a mordy kill? I had so many... Including necro kills, hrung kills, prot kills (bases and prime), and gele kill. U wanna teach me how to drive? Using ur bad analogies and trying to compare dmg stacking as using 2h hammer to using gele axe is outright dumb. Stop agent, u keep making urself look worse.

I find you to be looking dumb criminal. Considering agent has gele axe aswell along with axe rings and dg. He didn't get owned by lex because lex has had the same gear forever now after bribing clannies not to bid so he can get at a low point cost. The only thing new would be the prot brace that he took from an inactive clanny after he up the **** out of her bids at the time of auction. Anyways, there's been countless times agent has gotten kill over lex, and I agree the sword is a monster on endgame and the axes are simply only only useful to cast skills with.

Shall we rewind and touch up on that horrible dark sun helm you Use? Let me guess, that's better than victory/earth? Lol.

Oh and 1 last thing. Everyone knows lex doesn't touch an add ever. Now he will come on here denying it and probably say my name as if it's suppose to scare me away, and or he will cry to others in clan to hop on topic and defend him. But come on to fingal, you won't see an arrow escape main boss from him. :D
First of, dont involve me in ur Fingal drama, I told u no one cares about Fingal.

Also, where did u see me saying Sun helm is better? I simply used it because Ive withdrawn from every other helm ever in favor of others, including void victories.

All u guys from Fingal can do is trash talk or what? Stop engulfing the Warriors forum with ur fingal drama.

All u guys from Fingal can do is trash talk or what? Stop engulfing the Warriors forum with ur fingal drama.
Guess we should put an embargo on Fingal like we did with Mabon lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The only raid boss where AOE is relevant is Proteus.
and gele if dps cant get druid book cause lack of druids
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple