Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mail disfunction

Half my items i sent through mail literally just disappeared. it was there after i changed my bank account. and mailed all my stuff from previous bank to current on through mail. after few minutes. it kind of lagged little. then i check next day most my fashions and items were gone from my inventory. Any ideas on how to get them back. please let me know.

Re: Mail disfunction

Half my items i sent through mail literally just disappeared. it was there after i changed my bank account. and mailed all my stuff from previous bank to current on through mail. after few minutes. it kind of lagged little. then i check next day most my fashions and items were gone from my inventory. Any ideas on how to get them back. please let me know.
Hey Frandisco,

Could you provide us with further details so we can investigate this case further?

Character name, world, rough time this occurred and the name of the character the mail came from.

Thanks

Its been couple days, any information?
I've had a quick look but I was unable to find any missing items from the tool.

Could you submit an in-game Support Ticket so our Support Team can review your case further?

Thanks

The thing is i don't know the email, it says email is not registered when i press on support, and when i did register the email confirmation doesn't come to my yahoo email. So i dont know what to do. I can send you video on yahoo email.

Hey, awhile ago I had this same problem, in which i mailed my items from my bank accounts my main character.
I put all 150+ items in and sent, I lost every fashion token or pieces of fashion I sent in the mail.
My main is Mustarrd, 188 rogue, on Crom. As far as I know the fashion is all I lost, but contained white and black items so would like it back.

Only reason I'm posting here is twice I've sent support ticket, with no response.

Would appreciate they help, thanks, Musttard

Hey, awhile ago I had this same problem, in which i mailed my items from my bank accounts my main character.
I put all 150+ items in and sent, I lost every fashion token or pieces of fashion I sent in the mail.
My main is Mustarrd, 188 rogue, on Crom. As far as I know the fashion is all I lost, but contained white and black items so would like it back.

Only reason I'm posting here is twice I've sent support ticket, with no response.

Would appreciate they help, thanks, Musttard
Hey Mustarrd,

Appears your ticket is still open (Lost mail items can take awhile)

I've notified the Support Team for further review.

Thanks