Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game is laggy and broken

We've found an internal server error that appears to be causing the reported issue.

A fix has been deployed and Fingal server will restart in roughly an hour for the changes to take affect (Server warnings will be sent out shortly)

Actions on the server have been logged and tracked for further investigation.

Thanks for reporting!

We've found an internal server error that appears to be causing the reported issue.

A fix has been deployed and Fingal server will restart in roughly an hour for the changes to take affect (Server warnings will be sent out shortly)

Actions on the server have been logged and tracked for further investigation.

Thanks for reporting!
no problem mate.
Ranger 227+

The fix appears to have been temporary.

Trades are glitched again. Drops from mobs are sometimes glitched.

I was lixing two toons and when I logged one off and back on the experience I had gained was lost, but the lix was returned. I logged off the other and, again, the exp was lost but so was the lix.

One toon has a battle mount, lost it, it came back and then, while he was riding it, "Dismounted expired."

People are logging off in one location and returning to entirely different ones...

And, of course, dogs and cats are living together!

Good luck with this one.

The fix appears to have been temporary.

Trades are glitched again. Drops from mobs are sometimes glitched.

I was lixing two toons and when I logged one off and back on the experience I had gained was lost, but the lix was returned. I logged off the other and, again, the exp was lost but so was the lix.

One toon has a battle mount, lost it, it came back and then, while he was riding it, "Dismounted expired."

People are logging off in one location and returning to entirely different ones...

And, of course, dogs and cats are living together!

Good luck with this one.
Can you give us any further information? We would need some specific examples and character names, servers, times so that we are able to investigate the reports.

Thank You,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"