Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Concentration Rings - (OTM any input?)

Are they even useful in any situation? because maybe they are and I just haven't found a good use for them at almost lvl 170 fishing, I don't see why would I want more concentration if I have FIshing broth / potions / fishing ability maxed, but again maybe I'm missing something.

If there's actually no situation where someone would use concentration rings over fishing power rings, then they should be buffed, in my opinion, to at least grant +1 or +2 concentration regeneration per tier, then they could have some use.

Thoughts?
Last edited by xSum on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Concentration Rings

If you choose concentration rings over fishing power ones you're mad.

+1 for giving them concentration regen to make them somewhat useful, though still, people will opt for broths and potions.. it'd need to be at least 25 regen to make the ring worth wearing
Would you kindly?

Their use is to equip them when you about to log out of game so when you log back in you have max concentration ready to be used and as you use it you will replace the rings back with fishing power ones again until next time.

+1 on regen items and would be great to add raid drops from new bosses that require certain levels of fishing.
CROM - Seed
Demon Blade - 221 Rogue - 180 Fishing
Dragon Bane - 220 Warrior
Celtic Lord - 216 Druid
Demon Lord - 205 Mage
Ancient Demon - 182 Ranger

Their use is to equip them when you about to log out of game so when you log back in you have max concentration ready to be used and as you use it you will replace the rings back with fishing power ones again until next time.
Lol that's one interesting way to use them, never thought of it.

But yeah I wish they buffed it, those rings are kinda dead content :s

I equip concentration rings before dinging to the next fishing level for the same reason.

I find concentration rings kind of pointless. I would rather equip fishing power rings which are insanely hard to get.
Had a bunch of 15 power ones and one 25, and leveling from 110-183 have only gotten two more rings, godly and imperial, but still using 25 and 15 on other two.
CROM - Seed
Demon Blade - 221 Rogue - 180 Fishing
Dragon Bane - 220 Warrior
Celtic Lord - 216 Druid
Demon Lord - 205 Mage
Ancient Demon - 182 Ranger