Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 60 druid that needs help

So, I am having trouble deciding where to put my skill and attribute points. I kind of want to be the howling winds sort of druid with a bunch of dexterity, but also a DPS druid. Can someone give me some advice? I am lvl 60, and have a golden blade of fire, and godly banshee blade, as well as golden boots of speed.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: Level 60 druid that needs help

So, I am having trouble deciding where to put my skill and attribute points. I kind of want to be the howling winds sort of druid with a bunch of dexterity, but also a DPS druid. Can someone give me some advice? I am lvl 60, and have a golden blade of fire, and godly banshee blade, as well as golden boots of speed.
Quest line gear gets you a long way... especially at your level. We have spoken in game as you are on Arawn as well (this is gaiboi)..

I don’t claim to be a master druid by any means. But my druid is pretty OP and one of the top druids in the game. I would recommend the following skills - Bark, Storm, strike, touch, vines, and any extra into bees (I prefer breath over bees Personally) as much focus as I could get.

2:3 Vit/Focus

This is what I leveled on all the way to 220. Worked like a charm....
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

What do you mean by totem skill? (Do you mean like in abilities, where you have ability points for using it?)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

At level 60 you don't need to go support. Embrace I feel works really well for a DPS build druid. For leveling, I suggest dps Dps DPS. I would max LS, Vines, Storm, Bees, embrace, and rest in bark. You can sometimes pick up an item which has some points in Dex. I don't recommend putting points in Dex.

3:2 is good but I find that it depends on your gear and whether you are addicted to restos. Less health = more DPS. Dying all the time negates DPS. Therefore I always try to aim to have enough vit to kill 3* your level without restos and the rest in focus. This is complicated and takes dialing in, so when in doubt 3:2.

I would not advise a level 60 to go wind build or melee build. Save that for level 200+.

Good luck
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Ok thx. I tried the 3:2 ratio, but I was running out of energy, and I really didn't need much health. I did a 5:1 energy to health ratio, and that worked really well for me. I might need a bit more health, but it works fine for me, especially with regen. Also, should I trade a golden blade of fire for a golden trident?

Minimal health works fine at low levels, but will quickly come bite you later on. Winds at low levels is so ineffective you may as well not cast it!

For offhands, blade, trident, or focus book are all fine options. If you do blade/trident however, you’ll want a totem (get the warden quest totem). +200 fire damage won’t affect your skills, just your auto attacks.

If you have the gold, at level 100 I’d get the 100req lux focus offhand: it will carry you a long way!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!