Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

Please don't update the game. My phone can't handle the next update. 900 MB is too much and my phone memory is full.

P.S. Buying offhand axe lvl 150. any axe. Don't pm me in the game i cant chat. keyboard problems on my phone in game. Pm me here or trade me in game and i will pay 400k or put in auction house.
Thanks
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Please don't update the game. My phone can't handle the next update. 900 MB is too much and my phone memory is full.

P.S. Buying offhand axe lvl 150. any axe. Don't pm me in the game i cant chat. keyboard problems on my phone in game. Pm me here or trade me in game and i will pay 400k or put in auction house.
Thanks

I think it’s about time you get a new device.... updates are NEEDED to keep this game exciting.

Also please don’t derail such a good thread with your buying and selling posts *Facepalm*
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

You guys ask too much. Been playing for years and OTM very rarely implements player recommended things. games just going down hill. this is the only game I know where high players use a mix of low items because they are better. Its like using level 30 and 70 items on a character in WOW. doesn't make any sense. all the old players have quit or are quitting because its just a money machine now. CH could have been something great. They should have hired a high level clan and solo player to advise on drops and new content ideas. that way we would not have mord drops that are better then gele drops and proteus items that i would rather wipe my butt with.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

You guys ask too much. Been playing for years and OTM very rarely implements player recommended things. games just going down hill. this is the only game I know where high players use a mix of low items because they are better. Its like using level 30 and 70 items on a character in WOW. doesn't make any sense. all the old players have quit or are quitting because its just a money machine now. CH could have been something great. They should have hired a high level clan and solo player to advise on drops and new content ideas. that way we would not have mord drops that are better then gele drops and proteus items that i would rather wipe my butt with.
Bruh, have you not noticed anything that otm has added into the game or anything they have said about the Corrupted Gardens? Game is clearly going uphill and has been since the end of events. Ya otm is a money machine... how are they supposed to pay their bills?? Oh that’s right, people here just want everything handed to them for free only to have otm go into debt forcing them to close shop... otm charges money on things and that automatically makes them greedy I guess
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Bruh, have you not noticed anything that otm has added into the game or anything they have said about the Corrupted Gardens? Game is clearly going uphill and has been since the end of events. Ya otm is a money machine... how are they supposed to pay their bills?? Oh that’s right, people here just want everything handed to them for free only to have otm go into debt forcing them to close shop... otm charges money on things and that automatically makes them greedy I guess
They can rightfully make money but they got carried away. Was never suppose to be pay to win. Makes me sad most players never experienced the 2012-2013 days. That was a good time.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

I was around back then and I like today’s version of the game much better than back then. Closest thing to pay to win is a max leveled pet, specifically the yellow lvl 6 spider and lvl 6 dragoon... even then those two pets don’t necessarily make or break a lock battle

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I was around back then and I like today’s version of the game much better than back then. Closest thing to pay to win is a max leveled pet, specifically the yellow lvl 6 spider and lvl 6 dragoon... even then those two pets don’t necessarily make or break a lock battle
You’ve clearly never been involved in lock battles....

That is the most ridiculous statement ever. Pets DO make or break lock battles, easily.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

You’ve clearly never been involved in lock battles....

That is the most ridiculous statement ever. Pets DO make or break lock battles, easily.
Come to belenus and you’ll think otherwise. It’s all about which group has better gear, not pets. Like if Elementals and Ronin both brought their top dps rangers and fought over necro, and all of ronin had maxed pets while Elementals had none, I can guarantee you that Elementals would win 8/10 times

Note: used necro because he’s probably the best scenario for a ranger vs ranger competition as all they do is sit in the corner and unleash their dps