Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

What is “YOURUSERNAME” used for? Also I’ve still received no reply from support.
Default text to inform the player of the update without providing confidential information over a public forum.

As your email was received on Wednesday it is still in the queue, you should have a reply this week.

I have tried numerous usernames but I can't seem to create an account to log in with, any else have this??
I believe support needs to unconflict the accounts. For a while after the merge between IOS and Android happened players could do it in game, but after food of the gods (i believe) that feature disappeared. Since then, players have had to unconflict their usernames through support.

My suggestion would be to PM Tadaah or Muldar, other option is to send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com
Walawalawala

I have tried numerous usernames but I can't seem to create an account to log in with, any else have this??
Are you trying to create an account through the login form instead of the register form? What does it say when you can't create an account?
Oh nvm, think I misunderstood what was going on :lol: saw the title for the thread so assumed his/her situation was in the same boat. oopsies.
Walawalawala