Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Multiple Issues

Hello!

Just sent a support ticket in but the grammar is horrible because I can't see my screen as I type as the Android Keyboard takes up the entire thing. Also I couldn't select parts of the ticket to edit where I did see mistakes, so that's why instead of 115 is says 11t or something, and why there may be a random 5 at the end..

Sorry for sending though multiple channels but I don't know if my ticket was understandable or not.

It's pertaining to the 115 free platinum offer for "Downloading Lords Mobile and Hit(ting) a Level 2 Monster".

I've done this and also progressed through the game past that point. First download of the game was last night. Tried lots of things like opening Celtic, Plat Offers, then Lords Mobile and redoing the action of killing a Level 2 Monster with no avail.

Other than that my Platinum Offers are still unavailable. Been dying to buy some platinum and yet I'm unable to as of now. Hoping you guys are making progress on this.

If possible can you guys send me the 115 platinum I spent a few hours working to get, please? It's all I need to buy the 10 chest bundle I've been saving for.. I'dve bought the bundle sooner had my Buy Platinum Offers been working, so the free plat offers are all I've got now..

Thanks for the time! Hope to see some shiny plat reach my account soon.

Character: Everything
World: Rosmerta
Will provide screenshots if necessary
Would you kindly?

Re: Multiple Issues

Hey Everything,

Unfortunately, we do not have control over in game offers, they are controlled by 3rd party companies.

If you have issues with them then you need to use the 'Need Help?' or 'Missing Plat?' links at the bottom of the Offerwalls to send a support ticket directly.

Once you have confirmation from them please email us at Support@onethumbmobile.com with your correspondence.

Thanks

Hey Everything,

Unfortunately, we do not have control over in game offers, they are controlled by 3rd party companies.

If you have issues with them then you need to use the 'Need Help?' or 'Missing Plat?' links at the bottom of the Offerwalls to send a support ticket directly.

Once you have confirmation from them please email us at Support@onethumbmobile.com with your correspondence.

Thanks
Okay, I didn't know the game had those now, I'll make sure to use them.

For the issue with my Plat Store, is it specific to my and my girlfriend's devices or is it a regional thing? If it's just our phones then I'll log into another device to buy.

Thank you Muldar :)
Would you kindly?

Hey Everything,

Thanks
Okay, I didn't know the game had those now, I'll make sure to use them.

For the issue with my Plat Store, is it specific to my and my girlfriend's devices or is it a regional thing? If it's just our phones then I'll log into another device to buy.

Thank you Muldar :)
They are unfortunately a bit hidden away.

Potentially both. We've had a few reports of certain regions throwing this specific error. If possible could you test on another device to see if this still occurs?

Thanks man.