Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Corrupted Gardens Beta Sign Up!

Heroes!

Brave adventurers are being called upon to join the ranks of Lord MacLir's Expeditionary Forces as they venture into the unexplored, but deadly, Corrupted Gardens of Rath Parras.
Vicious foes and age old warriors travel these tainted wastelands so we are looking for our most steadfast heroes to join our expedition.

Heroes brave enough can sign up at the link below:
https://www.tfaforms.com/4654844

Further announcements to follow with the dates of our expedition!

Look forward to battling beside you!

- Muldar

Re: Corrupted Gardens Beta Sign Up!

Hi Muldar, would love to get in this beta again, last closed cooking beta seemed really usefull and managed to find quite a few bugs, hope i can do again.
But i do have a question: wil this be closed beta or first a bigger open one like the cooking did?
Ty
(Ranger) Rodisol lvl 220
(Rogue) The Gladiator lvl 150

Hi Muldar, would love to get in this beta again, last closed cooking beta seemed really usefull and managed to find quite a few bugs, hope i can do again.
But i do have a question: wil this be closed beta or first a bigger open one like the cooking did?
Ty
At the moment it is looking like it will be an Open Beta but nothing is set in stone.

I'll be keeping the community updated as we progress :)
Dont we need test flight ?
Testflight will be required for iOS testers, an invitation will be sent to the email you registered with when testing is live.

Yayayayayayayayyyyyy! Waited so long. Its one of those betas I really like testing. Events are fun but new maps and bosses is what I like to do. Since Gele there wasnt a beta I felt was that intense.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex