Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Minimum Strength for 220+

There really is no minimum amount at 220+. It heavily depends on your gear, do you have any dg? Edl weaps? High tier attack braces? There is so much that goes into it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

You should base it off your attack, as well as your HP.

If you're capable of surviving during raids and don't get 1 hit from AoEs, and have a solid 11k+ attack with lixes, then you can dump in str.

Remember that damage doesn't matter if you're missing your shots. Especially divine damage from procs/offhand.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I thought you said you were a pro ranger... u should know this. Lamest ranger in Belenus*
Nothing wrong with asking for advice.

Like Armo said, make sure you don't forfeit too much HP. Got to make sure you can survive long enough after an AoE and, if you draw aggro, at least a couple autos, so don't give up too much on that.

Dex needs some attention too so that your auto is effective. Hasted autos are a Rangers biggest help during a raid.
Would you kindly?

There really is no minimum amount at 220+. It heavily depends on your gear, do you have any dg? Edl weaps? High tier attack braces? There is so much that goes into it
Edl helm, bp, pants, shoes. Dg gloves. Edl offhand Dl mainhand.
x2 mighty argent shield (120 vit 100 str 600 attack) 1 is hotswapped with sharp shot mord brace so lose the vit from one
x1 valour ring x1 majestic oblivion (70/70/700) x1 greater annointed (70/90/350/350) x1 reaper and runic valour neck
royal sureshot charm(80 str 120 attack +490 sharp shot)/skain bladeleaf charm(145 vit 250 attack) depending if lot of aoe or if raged/bolas killing
lvl 5 tier 4 wolf mount and spider pet
Usually I always have enough hp to survive at bosses (5.6k with sureshot misc but lose about 700 from hotswap brace) and 8.3k attack unlixed and around 10.5 lixed.

With 1000 strength and my gear I get 3627 damage and wondering if putting strength to 800 and dex to 1208 would be better maybe
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Edl helm, bp, pants, shoes. Dg gloves. Edl offhand Dl mainhand.
x2 mighty argent shield (120 vit 100 str 600 attack) 1 is hotswapped with sharp shot mord brace so lose the vit from one
x1 valour ring x1 majestic oblivion (70/70/700) x1 greater annointed (70/90/350/350) x1 reaper and runic valour neck
royal sureshot charm(80 str 120 attack +490 sharp shot)/skain bladeleaf charm(145 vit 250 attack) depending if lot of aoe or if raged/bolas killing
lvl 5 tier 4 wolf mount and spider pet
Usually I always have enough hp to survive at bosses (5.6k with sureshot misc but lose about 700 from hotswap brace) and 8.3k attack unlixed and around 10.5 lixed.

With 1000 strength and my gear I get 3627 damage and wondering if putting strength to 800 and dex to 1208 would be better maybe
Go 600 str
Hi

You should base it off your attack, as well as your HP.

If you're capable of surviving during raids and don't get 1 hit from AoEs, and have a solid 11k+ attack with lixes, then you can dump in str.

Remember that damage doesn't matter if you're missing your shots. Especially divine damage from procs/offhand.
Ah... str. You are better off swapping gear for damage gear and dumping dex as u get better buffs and sharpshot also because the damage from a damage item (like misc) will be more valuable then str. Str dumping is just terrible after 900 cuz the plateu is too big.
Hi