Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help on an issue with my account

Ok so idk if this is a hiccup of the system but I was banned supposedly for scamming and on my login screen it reads banned until 25/03/18 and a time but I got an email from otm saying banned start time 12/25/17 end time 03/25/18 I really would like someone to help me out with this I’ve even sent an appeal to appeals but idk if it’s THT I might be using the wrong gmail
"IT TAKES OVER 30+ LVL 225 SKILLED PLAYERS TO DEFEAT ME GOOD LUCK" :)

Re: Need help on an issue with my account

I would like to add on to this post. I noticed that there was a massive amount of seemingly innocent people being banned for "scamming" including myself. I have received the account disabled notification along with many other people. I was wondering if I could have some information as to what's going on here because I have spoken to many others who have said that they were banned but have not broken TOS either. These people that I have talked to are in top clans and their friends and clan mates state that "they would never hurt a fly". Anyways I was wondering if I could have some information as to what's going on here because I was banned too and as far as I know I have not broken any TOS. I noticed that muldar had addressed this for those who had a "device disabled" notification when they attempted log in, saying that they had incorrectly received this notification and that they could now log in to resume gameplay. However, I can still not log in and I was wondering if those who have the "account disabled" notification should be able to log in as well. Me and many others can still not log in and I am wondering about this. I am very curious. Thanks
From, Nelk (a loyal player/investor in your game).

Re: Un banned

Thank you for the information muldar. I contacted appeals asking why I was banned so that I could prevent whatever I did from happening again, and they just replied back saying "your account has been re enabled". Although I am super thankful that I am now un-banned, They never gave me an answer as to what had went on or what I did. I'm wondering if you could inform me on what went on here because I don't recall breaking tos. Was I just mistakenly banned or was this a glitch? Does this count as a first offence? I just would like to play by the rules and stay ban free.
Thanks
Cheers :)

Thank you for the information muldar. I contacted appeals asking why I was banned so that I could prevent whatever I did from happening again, and they just replied back saying "your account has been re enabled". Although I am super thankful that I am now un-banned, They never gave me an answer as to what had went on or what I did. I'm wondering if you could inform me on what went on here because I don't recall breaking tos. Was I just mistakenly banned or was this a glitch? Does this count as a first offence? I just would like to play by the rules and stay ban free.
Thanks
Afraid it would have to be the Appeals Team you contact for further details.

Thanks
How come it says 25/03/18 though?
"IT TAKES OVER 30+ LVL 225 SKILLED PLAYERS TO DEFEAT ME GOOD LUCK" :)