Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pleasantly satisfied

My fear is that with Corrupted Gardens there will be too many raid bosses to camp :?
Two things to this:

1) is there such a thing as too many?

2) I heard rumor that the intention is to have the new raid boss loot be of a quality that some of the previous raid bosses don’t need to be farmed by end game clans. If this is true then more is definitely welcomed. - reality, aggy and Hrung are already passed their stage of being required by end game, and it wouldn’t take much to move mordris into this same category.
Lol mordy helms are no joke at all.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Doch replaces mord helms at endgame.
Hrung and Mord are already obsolete for top end game clans who've farmed gele for years now.

The biggest question mark remains on necro weapon rings, will OTM make it obsolete as well through better rings from garden raids?

Stay tuned
Wattzon of Sulis

I know people like to post when they aren’t happy about things or they have an issue with something. I felt inclined to post that fact that the additions that OTM has added over the last several months have been very enjoyable. I really love the additional content that I can do but don’t necessarily have to. It was a great decision to add horizontal end game content instead of adding more leveling up content. I can log in and do bounties, perform dailies, farm cooking bosses, camp armor bosses for clan, fish, farm low level armor bosses to sell items in AH, or even help newer players, lots to do. The competitions were a great touch as well. I personally participated in the fishing competition but made the decision not to participate in the chicken competition, that’s the nice thing about this content - a lot of it is optional.

I am super excited for the Corrupted Garden expansion to see a new wrinkle in the end game content that will be added.

As a long time player of MMO RPGs the direction you have taken with end game content is exactly the right move to keep your player base engaged.

Thank you!
are you swedish? :o
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

@critical, I am not Swedish. I am American through and through. I had an employee that worked for me 20 years ago that would always say “sweefish” when We would ask him to do anything. It was kind of annoying at first but we grew to love the guy and helped him through some of his handicaps. When a friend from the same workplace introduced me to the MMORPG world my first character was my real life name, I was the typical noob. My friend suggested that I create another account and come up with a screen name. We joked about what I would use and then we both almost at the same time said I should use “sweefish” In the gaming world I’ve been known as swee ever since.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

@critical, I am not Swedish. I am American through and through. I had an employee that worked for me 20 years ago that would always say “sweefish” when We would ask him to do anything. It was kind of annoying at first but we grew to love the guy and helped him through some of his handicaps. When a friend from the same workplace introduced me to the MMORPG world my first character was my real life name, I was the typical noob. My friend suggested that I create another account and come up with a screen name. We joked about what I would use and then we both almost at the same time said I should use “sweefish” In the gaming world I’ve been known as swee ever since.
Brought tears to my eyes.

:lol:

One of my toons is named Poohbare cos Poo was taken. Believe it or not that's the nickname my girlfriend and I use.. Poo.. It's a long story lol.
Would you kindly?

I love hearing about how people's gamertags come about!

Thank you for the positive feedback! :D Good thread! +100

Many thanks for the positive feedback, greatly appreciated!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the update :)
I like to think this gif is a hint at what next fashion will look like for the new update :P
I may or may not have asked for a Macho Man Randy Savage charm in the past....

I have, do it Design, do it!