Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Happy New Year! Mini Catch Up

Hey Heroes!

Happy New Year! (even though we are a few days in at this point) hope you are all having a great start to 2018.
Just a small catch up post of the latest news and on goings at Castle OTM, we are now all back in the office after a lovely winter break, ready to start the new year.

On the Support side of things we naturally have a large winter workload to get through so it is all hands on deck. Tickets are being worked through steadily alongside emails so those waiting on a reply should have soon. Thank you for your patience.
Social media / PMs are slightly slower as I give an extra helping hand to our Support Team (I have over 100 PMs to go through, for those with Support requests, minor tasks will be resolved but majors will be directed to support)
And before I forget, many thanks to those of you who wished myself and the team a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, these were greatly appreciated by all of us.

In Dal Riata news, the first signs of snow melting! If you have not done so, get working on the winter hat quest before it is gone in the next few weeks! (announcements to follow)
Scouts report rumblings from the Corrupted Gardens... brave adventurers may soon be called upon to venture to this land before it's release. Keep an eye on our announcements page for details on how to join the expedition!
A new forum competition will be revealed this week! An oldie but a fan favorite.

That should be everything! Here's to 2018!

Re: Happy New Year! Mini Catch Up

Hey Heroes!

Happy New Year! (even though we are a few days in at this point) hope you are all having a great start to 2018.
Just a small catch up post of the latest news and on goings at Castle OTM, we are now all back in the office after a lovely winter break, ready to start the new year.

On the Support side of things we naturally have a large winter workload to get through so it is all hands on deck. Tickets are being worked through steadily alongside emails so those waiting on a reply should have soon. Thank you for your patience.
Social media / PMs are slightly slower as I give an extra helping hand to our Support Team (I have over 100 PMs to go through, for those with Support requests, minor tasks will be resolved but majors will be directed to support)
And before I forget, many thanks to those of you who wished myself and the team a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, these were greatly appreciated by all of us.

In Dal Riata news, the first signs of snow melting! If you have not done so, get working on the winter hat quest before it is gone in the next few weeks! (announcements to follow)
Scouts report rumblings from the Corrupted Gardens... brave adventurers may soon be called upon to venture to this land before it's release. Keep an eye on our announcements page for details on how to join the expedition!
A new forum competition will be revealed this week! An oldie but a fan favorite.

That should be everything! Here's to 2018!
Kinda disapointed that you haven't said if there will be a beta or not and not given a decent time frame in which the update will arrive
Hi

Re: Happy New Year! Mini Catch Up

Kinda disapointed that you haven't said if there will be a beta or not and not given a decent time frame in which the update will arrive
Even though there's no time frame of release, I got that he was saying there will be a beta from that quote.