Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is there anyway druid completing gladiator quest?

I am just starting to learn playing druid and I realise it is so difficult to kill gladiator. It takes so long to lock that there s always other players who charge halfway and still get the lock. And as players like to kill druid to get pvp points so many low level tried to attack during gladiator kill.

Any suggestions?
Ask for help, or go a pvp build...high vit, and some bark. If you're at a relatively low level I'd recommend skipping it to focus on mainline quests and gear.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I am just starting to learn playing druid and I realise it is so difficult to kill gladiator. It takes so long to lock that there s always other players who charge halfway and still get the lock. And as players like to kill druid to get pvp points so many low level tried to attack during gladiator kill.

Any suggestions?
What level are you and what type of build are you?
I have to probs killing gladiator my storm touch, vines, lightning, and touch are all max. If you are a healing druid then good luck lol
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Thanks for the enlightenment :-)

I am playing druid level 190+, 150+ and 60+ and the lower level ones have no problem with gladiator. I got a level 130+ ranger friend to help me with auto, after Killain already getting damage and he ended up getting the lock and the medal hahaha

And I maxed my bees so few times accidentally kill people who helped me :-p

It was so funny. I think not everyone knows how to help druid.

I can kill the gladiator but taking so long to lock. And having people to always "guard" me and help me is making me feel like a useless princess.

Anyway, thanks for the input. I was just wondering if there s something about druid locking and surviving in arena that I didn't know.

I do not know how does the "in-combat" mode system works but after some time while the glad is rooted, you can regen energy. What I do is i barrage first with mount skill then lightning and storm touch. I put strangling vines then root. Go to a safe distance then activate natural focus. When Storm Touch is up, I let the root decay then cast it back again. Repeat till half energy then do some cost-cutting measurements like using swarms less or stuff. I'm still a low level Druid with a Storm Touch so I do not use swarm yet. That is what I do. Unless you have stats in dex and str, have a one on one fight with the glad with your staff or totem or whatever you are holding XD. Hope this helps :3
Oh look, a talking bear in the forums!

LIR
Warrior - The Paladin
Druid - The Seer

I always had trouble with gladiators, mainly running out of energy... the camp time is not worth it, I would much prefer doing bounties (or collecting bounty pledges, and then doing the bounties) than camping and killing the gladiators.

Combat Mode is simple:
- If you attack a mob, you are placed in combat mode
- If a mob attacks you, you are placed in combat mode
- If you cast a skill on someone in combat mode, you are placed in combat mode
- If you do nothing to promote combat mode for 5 seconds, you are removed from combat mode

While in combat mode, sigils do not regenerate, recuperate/meditate do not regenerate, and you have a funky looking combat stance.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

id suggest you get some high person to help otherwise id suggest getting good gear.
Could be because of the skills you use would suggest you use storm touch stangling vines lightning strike and stinging swarm these are the best dps skills for a druid.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------